GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Marvin Miller <m-v-miller@hotmail.co.uk>

Marvin Miller <m-v-miller@hotmail.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Di 25. Jun 2013, 15:03

Absender war : Marvin Miller, Nottingham, 51 Jahre alt, 11-jähriger Sohn, verwitet, selbständig
Email-Adresse: m-v-miller@hotmail.co.uk

Hello My Dear

Thanks so much for the wonderful chat n fs, i feel good as well because i have met you on the site and i want to know more about you..I really do believe that there was a good reason that God made us meet here on the site if for nothing to be really good friends as well..as for now I will like to tell you a little bit about myself.. Life is good at this point..I feel I'm very blessed person. . Family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents and I lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health and i really take good care of my health..I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world, seen many cultures and i like it more in Europe...

I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for being a widower for 6 years after I lost my only loving and caring wife in a car accident. I said to my self I had to let love go but now I feel I really need someone else in my life cause i am soo lonely... I know the bad things in life open our eyes to the good things we weren't paying attention to before.

I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever

Am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated. I am self employed, I deal in auto parts of cars, I deliver them to companies in other countries which needs my services based on contract, so as you can see I really travel a lot due to my job. I enjoy listening to music, playing music, reading, swimming, traveling as it is what my business has put me into. I am happy my son have grown to this age because it was not easy for me and my son when my late wife died.

I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea; and I like dinning out. I also enjoy cooking, but my culinary skills max out at two pans and five ingredients. I like Germany, Korea and USA...communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I value kids' fresh outlook on the world and the unconditional affection for pets. I had a great romance in the past so I know it is within me to express love and passion. Will you share the adventure of life as we help one another become happier, better people along the way? If you are sincere, smart, and special.

I would like someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life..Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy, sad, laugh, cry and even share a smile with.. My life is bright now......But with you maybe it'll be brighter..

Always

Marvin
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Di 25. Jun 2013, 15:03

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male