GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Ben Miller <bencrter101@yahoo.com>

Ben Miller <bencrter101@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Sa 15. Feb 2014, 16:46

Allgemeines
Name Ben Miller (sexy)
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 05.09.
Land Irland

Bild

Von: Ben Miller

Hello Dearie,

how are you,i hope you are doing great over there with your work and everyone around you. I will like to use this privilege to tell you more about myself. My late father was originated from sweden but nationalize in England, where we used as our permanent home, while my mother is from British my mum is about Seventy Seven years old.I am 53 years . And I was once married,but unfortunately my wife died of a motor accident 11years ago and I had wished to remain the way I am now, but as time goes on I found out that I could not been able to stay alone without a family and I was introduced by my good friend about the friendfinder on face-book before I get to know you and I feel that distance cannot be a barrier for us, so that is why I am here to look for a life partner who will share my life with me ,I am 187cm tall and 77kg in weight, I am a Christian (Catholic),My hobbies are music,football. I was born and brought up in United kingdom were I schooled and graduated from Oxford university, in Manchester city United Kingdom, I read ENGINEERING . After my graduation I am now my own boss.Experience and familiarity with my job, So far it had been good and I manage my job as well, I love my job because it keeps me busy and help me to meet up my expectation and different people that matter in the society.So if there is anything you need to know about me that will make you to know me better, please feel free to ask more question based on whatever fact you need to know more about me.I will always answer you and I will be very happy if you can tell me little about yourself and your family.
May I please have some more details about yourself and family, work,hobbies, status and so on...etc.....Remain blessed . Looking forward to read from you again.
thanks for your urgent reply is my pleasure...are you on facebook?...my email is bencrter101@yahoo.com .
. .Sincerely Yours,
Ben.. .

Bild Bild
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Sa 15. Feb 2014, 16:46

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Marvin Miller <m-v-miller@hotmail.co.uk>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 0