GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Miller Smith <millersmith787@yahoo.co.uk>

Miller Smith <millersmith787@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:26

Aliasnamen: Rick Ferguson/Rick Nelsom/Mark Greg/Ferguson Lance / Alvin Ford

Weitere Mailadressen: <rickferguson85@yahoo.co.uk><mark.greg12@yahoo.com><rickferguson12@yahoo.co.uk>

Hallo meine lieben
Ich habe Ihr Bild und der kleine schrieben Sie in Ihrem Profil und ich entwickelte plötzlich ein sehr großes Interesse an dir, ich denke, dass Sie ein wenig Informationen über mich für die jetzt wissen, vor einem ordentlichen Einführung meinem Namen Miller Smith, ich bin aus Großbritannien, i ein englischer Staatsbürger bin, i am (20/10/1960) ich wohne in Liverpool City und ich bin Geschäftsmann ich verkaufe das Kupfer für die Herstellung von Kabel-Metallen und ich habe eine Tochter geboren wurde, bin ich auf der Suche nach einer gute und fürsorgliche Frau, die gut auf ihre Familie nehmen können und ich glaubte, es müsse man sein, weil da sah ich dein Bild meine Suche beendet und ich mich recht geglaubt, dass du derjenige, dass die Suche for.I bin sind gerne zu einem Empfang Mail von Ihnen an meine E-Mail (millersmith787@yahoo.co.uk) mit viel Liebe, Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu hören bald ..........

Miller

Weiteres Bild: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ffset=0,44
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:26

Anzeige

Re: Miller Smith <millersmith787@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 17:14

Thanks for your response, You are such a lovley looking Woman.I will love to be in constant communication with you and

tell you everything you got to know about me.

I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 49years old. I am into Sales and of Copper products for recycling,and

manufacturing of cables and metal work .I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely

woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together.I don't smoke, but sometime take Social

drink.My Late wife died in auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter she is 19.I love Vacation,outing with

family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share

travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together,

honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive

and believes that every day holds something amazing.
The ability to share her heart and her mind .I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You

need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate

woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched,Caressing and being held

or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both

of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any machoistic games. No woman had

ever captured my attention so fully.
And also to let you know that the distance is not a problem, as i am ready to spend the rest of my life time with the woman

i love.
Dear you add me to your chat ID on (mark.greg12@yahoo.com) because it will be better to chat with yahoo ID,so that we can

chat better and get to know more about each other,please give me yours so i can add you to my yahoo ID also.

W-ith Much Love
Mark
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot917.jpg
ScreenShot917.jpg (42.11 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot916.jpg
ScreenShot916.jpg (32.15 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 17:16

Weiteres Profil
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot919.jpg
ScreenShot919.jpg (24.34 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot918.jpg
ScreenShot918.jpg (31.02 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 17:17

Hello Dear...

I have seen your pic and love the little you wrote there.I seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 48years old. I am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling of Copper products for recycling,and manufacturing of cables and metal work. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks.I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter , she is 17years and study's Music at a University in Georgia Atlanta.I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage, I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation.... Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope you find this mail interesting as much as i love every thing there in your profile dear;

Name:Rick
Marital Status: widower
Children: 1.....
Occupation: Sales/marketing Religion: Christian Appearance: Very attractive Language(s): English Email me and Add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online now. I will be glad to have a chat online with you (rickferguson85@yahoo.co.uk) i will be glad to receive your mails.Hope to hear from you positively.

With Much Love
RICK.......
Dateianhänge
Rick.jpg
Rick.jpg (3.76 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 17:18

Hallo Liebe ... Ich habe dein Bild gesehen und liebe die kleinen Sie schrieb there.i scheinen einige wenig Interesse, dass die entwickelten und könnte vielleicht etwas führen am ehesten zu haben. Ich bin ein Mann, der so viel in der Liebe und fun.I bin alt 48 Jahre glauben. Ich bin in Vertrieb und Marketing, die den Kauf und Verkauf von Kupfer-Produkte für das Recycling und der Herstellung von Kabeln und Metall-Arbeit beinhaltet. Ich bin ein unabhängiger Mann, der Arbeits-und Planungs-und auf der Suche nach einer schönen Frau, die immer mein Lebenspartner sowie älter together.I nicht rauchen bleiben, aber irgendwann zu Social drinks.I verlor meine Frau in einem Auto liebt Absturz vor drei Jahren und ich habe eine schöne Tochter, sie ist 17 ​​Jahre und studieren die Musik an einer Hochschule in Georgia Atlanta.I Liebe Urlaub, Ausflug mit der Familie, Strand, sowie Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. Ich liebe Damen, die viel Zeit genießen mit ihrer Familie und will reisen Reisen, Leidenschaft, gutes Essen, intellektuelle Diskussion sowie sitzt vor dem Kamin und alt zusammen zu teilen. Mein Wunsch ist hier, sich zu engagieren und finden Sie die richtige Frau zu bewegen mit meinem Leben, oder möchten Sie eine Dame, die zu lieben und geliebten wieder zu bekommen in ihrem Leben, oder geben Sie einen langfristigen / schwere relationship.I beabsichtigt treffen weiß, du fühlst wir sind weit voneinander entfernt, aber ich glaube fest daran müssen wir noch miteinander schreiben oder einen Chat mit einem anderen. hier ist mein Chat-Id rickferguson85@yahoo.co.uk, hoffe von Ihnen zu hören bald, oder Sie können zu mir in meine private E-Mail-Adresse zu schreiben, haben einen wunderschönen Tag Love Always Rick
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot140.jpg
ScreenShot140.jpg (41.11 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot139.jpg
ScreenShot139.jpg (29.64 KiB) 274-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 17:21

Weitere Bilder
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot974.jpg