GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Gerald Aghamore <geraldaghamore@hotmail.com>

Gerald Aghamore <geraldaghamore@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Sa 15. Jun 2013, 15:11

Weitere Alias-Namen Gerald Aghamore / Arron Brooks / Bruce Grahamm / Sulivan Kroenke / Moses Freeman

Weitere Mail Adressen <mark.benjamine@yahoo.com> <moses_freeman001@yahoo.com> <moses_freeman30@yahoo.com>

Bild Bild Bild Bild
Koralle

von Anzeige » Sa 15. Jun 2013, 15:11

Anzeige

Re: Gerald Aghamore <geraldaghamore@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Sa 15. Jun 2013, 15:12

Guten Abend Sonnenschein

Ich hoffe, Sie hatten einen guten Tag so weit. Ich bin Gerald Aghamore, ich bin 49 Jahre alt. Ich bin für eine ehrliche und gute Frau suchen, mit denen ich mein Leben bis ins hohe Alter zu teilen. Ich finde, Ihr Foto, sehr schön und attraktiv. Ich würde mich sehr geehrt werden Sie besser kennenlernen. so dass wir mit anderen teilen können mehr über einander.

unten ist meine E-Mail-Adresse: geraldaghamore@hotmail.com

Ich wünsche Ihnen eine gute Nacht und ich hoffe, von Ihnen bald zu hören.

mit Liebe, Gerald.

Koralle

Moses Freeman <moses_freeman001@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Sa 15. Jun 2013, 15:14

Allgemeines
Name Moses Freeman
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 15.04.1960 (53)
Sternzeichen Widder

Bild

Hello Dear,

How are you doing,I guess you are fine? You are such a beautiful woman from your picture,your beauty has attracted me so much to write you.I am Mr Moses Freeman and I am from Canada.I speak English and a business man by profession. I am single,I lost my wife in a car accident four year ago. I am interested in getting into a new relationship that will last till the end of time,please don't get angry if you receive my mail,but i would like you to reply to me via email (moses_freeman001@yahoo.com) if you are interested so that I can write more about my self.Also know that language is not a barrier in this relationship because I speak and write little German and I know when we are together we will learn more from each other.I want to see you smile when reading this letter because smilling is good for the health. As for me I want to feel love and be loved again and I want to share my heart as well.if my request is accepted I will like to hear from you again.I wish you a very lovely day

Answer me back to my email address,
lovely Greetings,
Moses.
Koralle

Moses Freeman <mosesfreeman001@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Mo 15. Jul 2013, 17:12

Hello dear

Hello Dear,

How are you doing,I guess you are fine? You are such a beautiful woman from your picture,your beauty has attracted me so much to write you. I am Mr Moses Freeman,I am from Canada.I speak English and a business man by profession. I am single but I have a son,I lost my wife in a car accident four year ago. I am interested in getting into a new relationship that will last till the end of time,please don't get angry if you receive my mail and If you are okay with me, I would like you to reply me via my email (mosesfreeman001@yahoo.com) if you are interested so that I can write more about my self. Also know that language is not a barrier in this relationship because I speak and write little German and I know when we are together we will learn more from each other. I want to see you smile when reading this letter because smilling is good for the health. As for me I want to feel love and be loved again and I want to share my heart as well. If my request is accepted I will like,to hear from you again. I wish you a very lovely day

lovely Greetings,
Moses.
Koralle

Moses Freeman <moses_freeman30@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Mo 25. Nov 2013, 21:03

Öffentliche Angaben
Name moses freeman
Mitglied seit 24.11.2013
Aktualisiert 24.11.2013
Geboren 15.04.1960 (53)
Sternzeichen Widder
Geschlecht Männlich
Wohnort Deutschland

Bild

Hello Dear,

How are you doing,I guess you are fine? You are such a beautiful woman from your picture,your beauty has attracted Me so much to write you. I am Mr Moses Freeman,I am from Germany but base in Canada. I speak English and German, I am a business man by profession. I am single but I have a Son, Please don't get angry if you receive my mail, I am looking for a relationship that will last till the end of time and If you are okay with me, I would like you to reply me via my email (moses_freeman30@yahoo.com) if you are interested so I can write more about my self. I speak and write little German and I know when we are together we will learn more from each other. I want to see you smile when reading this letter because smiling is good for the health. As for me I want to feel love and be loved back and I want to share my heart as well. If my request is accepted I will like to hear from you again. I wish you a very lovely day(glueck)

lovely Greetings,
Moses Freeman.
Koralle

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male