GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

George Geret <George.geret@yahoo.com>

George Geret <George.geret@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Di 21. Jan 2014, 07:16

Von: George Geret
Wann: Gestern, 22:40

[kein Betreff]

Dear Anneliese

How are you doing today , well am just going through some profiles on here and found this unique wonderful profile that really touched the most special part of my body which is my heart and right now I can say that you captured my heart entirely and all my loving part..

Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, either in big or small ways. I don't know what happened, its sudden change... I think you are really beautiful and I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. I know it in my heart and I wish you can give me the chance to know you more.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favourite memories are safe and warm, I would like to show you all that - the most special things in my world .

Dear I would really love to get to know you, and want you to know that am very interested in knowing you I will be so glad if you can email me and tell me more about yourself - let me tell you about myself..

Am so sorry for my rude way of introduction, I have been blown away by your beauty...My name is George Geret; I am 50 years old from USA.

I have a 13 years old daughter that is staying with me - Her mother left us 8 years ago and since then I have been so lonely without having any body that I can share my life with, Am tired of all this loneliness and need someone to love and care for, am very affectionate and caring, I love holding hands, cuddling and spending time together.

I will really want to read from you soonest...kindly send me a mail to my email address Because I don't often have time to login here ..so I will be so glad if you can send me an email, I Just got registered on this site and I was on chat when I saw your profile, I decided to see if you will talk with me. My email address is (George.geret@yahoo.com) ; you can also add me to your messenger so that we can chat online. Kisses and hugs for you as you read. I will be waiting to read from you.

George

ScreenShot1785.jpg
ScreenShot1785.jpg (24.62 KiB) 284-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot1786.jpg
ScreenShot1786.jpg (18.29 KiB) 284-mal betrachtet
george_geret.jpg
george_geret.jpg (2.86 KiB) 284-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Di 21. Jan 2014, 07:16

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge