GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Richard Walter <richard_wa01@yahoo.com>

Richard Walter <richard_wa01@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon admin » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:14

Weitere Alias Namen Barry James / Frank Allard / Jeffrey John / Frank Allard
Weitere Mail Adressen <richard_w101@live.com> <barryjames_01@yahoo.com><richardwalter02@yahoo.com> <jeffreyjohn2011@yahoo.com> <frankallard01@yahoo.com><frankallard01@live.com><philipsvensson141@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear, How are you today? I hope you have a good time, My name is Barry James, Your photo seems so honest, touching and i love the little you wrote there it makes my heart stop beating.I shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled! We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 50years old. I am into Sales and Marketer of industrial chemicals and hospital equipment .I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together.I am still very strong and I think I still have so much to offer to a woman in all aspects of a relationship, Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, also we should see sex as something to enjoy with both us there, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me, dear i want you to know that the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intend to get into a long term/serious relationship.I know you feel we are way too far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation.... Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you as soon as possible. also want you to know that i am new in this site i have not all that here about me writing on my profile yet i am sorry for that dear... Name: Barry James. Gender: Male Location: England Age: 50years Marital status: Widower Children: 1 ..... Occupation: Sales / Marketing Religion: Christian Appearance: Very attractive. Language (s): English E-mail: barryjames_01@yahoo.com Dear i will be glad to have a chat online with you or you can write to me on my personal email address this way we can get to stay out off wkw and we might be able to keep constant communication ,(barryjames_01@yahoo.com) and you can as well send me your email address and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address.And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love..no matter how much the miles will be. Dear I do not know how this make you feel, but if you are ok to talk to me so that we know each other better.I can not always go online. I would like, if you reply to my personal e-mail address: no matter what language or miles difference.And this is also my cell phone (+44 702 409 6701) you can reach me and this way we can also talk to each other and hear the voice on the phone. Also want you to know that i am new in this site i have not all that here about me writing on my profile yet i am sorry for that dear... Hope to hear from you positively. With much love, Barry...

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index.php?twg_album=01_males%2F201&twg_foffset=0,96,0
admin
Administrator

von Anzeige » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:14

Anzeige

Re: Richard Walter <richard_wa01@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon admin » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:15

Hallo Liebe, Wie geht es Ihnen heute hoffen, dass Sie feinen tun, mein Name ist Richard Walter, ich bin 48 Jahre, ich bin sehr ehrlicher Mensch hier, ich bin hier, um Beziehung, ich möchte Sie auf, dass ich für eine nette und fürsorgliche Frau suchen wissen hier eine Frau ist sehr romantisch und auch rührend gewesen ich möchte Sie auf, dass ich weiß bin sehr leidenschaftlich, romantisch, treu und liebevoll Mann, wenn Sie wirklich mehr wissen wollen über mich bitte hier machen mich auf meiner privaten Mail-Adresse auf richard_wa01 @yahoo.com ... Ich wünsche Ihnen einen sehr schönen Tag dort und hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören mein lieber ... Mit freundlichen Grüßen Richard.
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:15

hello Hello how is life with you there i can't help it but say you are beautiful and lovely woman,pardon my manner,i am jeffrey john by name,i live in fulham city as a business man.here is my email address jeffreyjohn2011@yahoo.com hope to hear from you again
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:16

Hello Dear, How are you doing today, hope that you are fine there, my name is Frank Allard, your foto seems so nice and lovely to me here, i am very curious to know and also have a chat with you in online here, dear i want you to know that you a good looking woman there As long as my heart beats,I shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled... i don't really know if you the right person for me,We seem to have some little things in common that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun, cos i happen to be in love and been loved as well, before i lost it, i want you to know that i am looking for a lovely woman who forever be my life partner there, i tell you some thing about me here now, I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink and not much of it,I love Vacation,outing with friends,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her loved one and holding hands cos i wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace, i also like touching and be touched too, watching good football and movies, growing old together... Dear once again your foto look real nice to me here, dear please you are really interested to know more about me here do write me a mail and also send me some fotos of you to my private e-mail on (frankallard01@yahoo.com) or (frankallard01@live.com) i want you to know that it better we chat through one of this messenger here, dear if you not interested please do not bother to write back at me here okay. Yours Sincerely, Frank.
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:28

Hallo Liebe,
Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mails, ich Sie wissen lassen, dass Sie eine schöne Frau gibt es wünschen, werde ich gerne mehr über Sie wissen es, und Ihnen auch sagen, alles, was Sie brauchen, um über mich zu wissen, möchte ich auch Ihnen, wissen, dass das Alter nie in Beziehung, was wirklich zählt zu zählen ist Sorgfalt, Vertrauen, Ehrlichkeit und Verständnis hier, und noch mehr über uns wissen hier oder senden Sie mir Ihre Email-Adresse okay ... danke Ihnen nochmals für die Mail ... hoffe, von Ihnen bald zu hören
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Philip ...

Bild Bild
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Do 13. Jun 2013, 10:29

dies ist meine Mail-Adresse philipsvensson141@yahoo.com ich Sie, mich über Yahoo Messenger hinzufügen, damit wir chatten können und sich gegenseitig besser kennen lernen möchten
admin
Administrator

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male