GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Henric Nisse <henricnisse@yahoo.co.uk>

Henric Nisse <henricnisse@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mo 24. Jun 2013, 18:44

Alias: Pelle Nisse

Weitere Mailadressen: <henricnisse@hotmail.co.uk><pelle.nisse@yahoo.co.uk><pellenisse@hotmail.co.uk>

Hello Dear,
I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.

My name is Henric nisse from Sweden but based in the [UK] in manchester city,, and I am 50 years old. I'm a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love onec. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.

So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos. So i am into sales and marketing, which involve the buying and selling of industrial and estate building materials both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, i am the only child of my parents, i also lost my wife 4years ago.I have a daughter called angela, she is 16yrs old, and she is schooling in U.S.A.

I want you to know this, if you love before, and it fails, you have to know that there is always a second chance, and dont let the distance, age, and language be the problem, because i have always promise myself to relocate to anywhere in the world, where i will find my true love.

My wish here is to get involve in a serious relationship, that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id(henricnisse@yahoo.co.uk)or (henricnisse@hotmail.co.uk) so do add me on this, so that we can know more about ourselves better on chat. So hope to hear from you on this soon.

Warm love..

Henric....

Bild: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ffset=0,25
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Mo 24. Jun 2013, 18:44

Anzeige

Re: Henric Nisse <henricnisse@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mo 24. Jun 2013, 18:44

Hello Dear,
I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.

My name is Pelle nisse from Sweden but based in the [UK] in manchester city,, and I am 50 years old. I'm a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love onec. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.

So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos. So i am into sales and marketing, which involve the buying and selling of industrial and estate building materials both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, i am the only child of my parents, i also lost my wife 4years ago.I have a daughter called angela, she is 16yrs old, and she is schooling in U.S.A.

I want you to know this, if you love before, and it fails, you have to know that there is always a second chance, and dont let the distance, age, and language be the problem, because i have always promise myself to relocate to anywhere in the world, where i will find my true love.

My wish here is to get involve in a serious relationship, that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id(pelle.nisse@yahoo.co.uk)or (pellenisse@hotmail.co.uk) so do add me on this, so that we can know more about ourselves better on chat. So hope to hear from you on this soon.

Warm love..

Pelle....
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Laurens Henric
Forum: Fake Profile Facebook Male
Autor: admin
Antworten: 2
Henric Tonito <Henric_t11@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Koralle