GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk>

Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon admin » So 9. Jun 2013, 00:03

Weitere Alias Namen Mario Antonio / Jams Thom / Patty Morgan / Patrick Morgan / James Thomson

Weitere Mail Adressen <marioantonio38@live.com> <kelvin_2717@yahoo.com> <thomson.james81@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello Dear,

I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.

My name is Mario Antonio from Italy but based in the [UK] New Castle city,, and I am 50 years old. I'm also a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.

So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos and that of my son. So i am Geologist, a researcher i make research for crud oil and gas both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, i am the only child of my parents, i also lost my wife 3years ago.I have a son called Ricky, he is 15yrs old, and i home school him.

I want you to know this, if you love before, and it fails, you have to know that there is always a second chance, and don't let the distance, age, and language be the problem, because i have always promise myself to relocate to anywhere in the world, where i will find my true love.

My wish here is to get involve in a serious relationship, that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id(marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk)or (marioantonio38@live.com) so do add me on this, so that we can know more about ourselves better on chat. So hope to hear from you on this soon.

Warm love..

Mario....

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index.php?twg_album=01_males%2F157&twg_foffset=0,48,0
admin
Administrator

von Anzeige » So 9. Jun 2013, 00:03

Anzeige

Re: Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon admin » So 9. Jun 2013, 00:33

Patrick Morgan <patrickmorgan231@yahoo.co.uk>

Hallo

Wie geht es dir? Ich bin Patrick Morgan mit Namen, war ich über Ihr Profil gehen und ich bin ganz Ihrer Schönheit und das Bild in Ihrem Profil fasziniert. Du siehst so charmant, so wunderbar und schön. und Ihr Profil meinen Augen gefangen und meine Seele gefangen .. ich bin ein guter Christ mit guten Sinn für Humor.
Wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht werde ich gerne eine Kommunikation mit Ihnen über den Chat-Messenger Ich denke, auf diese Weise lernen wir einander besser kennen lernen können, so ist hier mein Yahoo Chat-ID: (patrickmorgan231@yahoo.co.uk) Ich warte, bald von Ihnen zu hören lieber hübsch.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Patrick!

Bild
admin
Administrator

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male