GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Michael Roger <michaelroger56@yahoo.com>

Michael Roger <michaelroger56@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:29

Weitere Alias Namen : Michael Roger/Marvin Strom/Kenneth Boston/Fred Maker

Weitere Mail Adressen : <michaelroger56@yahoo.com><marvin_strom@hotmail.co.uk><carsonbernard19@hotmail.co.uk><donaldtaylor1964@yahoo.co.uk><wilson.barry04@yahoo.com><bostonkenneth81@yahoo.com><georgedavid.hogg@yahoo.com><georgedavvid_hogg@hotmail.com><crodneys@yahoo.com><duncan18732@gmail.com><fredmaker78@yahoo.com> <rockson_herry@yahoo.com>

Bilder zeigen: Uwe Hubertus

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index.php?twg_album=01_males%2F266&twg_foffset=0,160,0
Koralle

von Anzeige » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:29

Anzeige

Re: Michael Roger/Marvin Strom <michaelroger56@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:29

Thanks for the email address, here is a little about me...My names are Michael Roger, 52years ,6ft2-in,white hair,blue eyes, I live in USA .My wife died 3 years back and since then i have been single,I am in search for true love with the right woman for the rest of my life. I have a daughter she is 13 years old she live with her maternal Grand Ma in TX Big spring ..

I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life's either as a mother or as a wife.
I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.

My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams ,anticipation and all with.
My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you don't mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me.

Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further assist me in managing my life with that of my special woman.

I work as An engineer with Exxon Mobil in the Pacific offshore RIG. My work is so demanding and have made me traveled all over the USA, Mexico, Japan, the UK, Singapore, Germany, and most frequently to Brazil.Presently I am in the UK now for work will be back in the state pretty soon..

I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls.

I like animals, but i don`t have any lol.

Cheers xxx,
Michael
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:30

Hallo

Hallo Engel. How are you doing? Ich komme ursprünglich aus Schweden, aber derzeit in Großbritannien arbeiten. Ich bin ein Unternehmer. Ich verlor meine Frau 5 Jahre alt. Wenn Sie wissen müssen Ich bin ein alleinerziehender Vater, die bereit sind, ein neues Leben beginnen wird, und ich finde dein Profil sehr attraktiv. Kannst du mir bitte sagen wenig über sich selbst? Es wäre mir ein Vergnügen sein, Ihnen mehr zu kennen.
Haben Sie einen schönen Tag im Voraus
Warten gespannt von Ihnen zu hören
Marvin
marvin_strom@hotmail.co.uk
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:30

hallo sunshine

hallo schön. How are you?. Ich war auf deinem Profil, ich bin ganz durch das hübsche Bild fasziniert .. Du bist ein Engel der Schönheit. Ich hatte immer das Gefühl, wenn ich dein Profil Bild sah, begann ich frage mich, was ein Engel wie du auf der Erde zu tun .... Sie gerade so schön und wunderbare Frau und es war deine engelhaften Schönheit, die Gefangenschaft meines Herzens und Seele. Ich werde wirklich lieben, dass Sie einen Freund und wissen Sie mehr. aber Sie müssen wissen, bin ein alleinerziehender Vater, der Liebe, ein neues Leben beginnen ... i gespannt auf Ihre Antwort, do have a nice day vor uns ... Ich möchte Sie besser kennenlernen, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben. hier ist meine ID (carsonbernard19@hotmail.co.uk)
warme Liebe
carson
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:31

Beziehung

Hallo, ich eine sanfte Art pflegen ehrlicher Mensch mit viel Liebe auf die rechte Dame geben, bin, ich meine alle die, die ich liebe zu geben, ich sehr aufmerksam, sehr fit und aktiv Mensch bin, mag ich Sport und spiele gerne Schach und Schwimmen, ich bin ein hart arbeitender Mann und genießen, was ich tue, aber ich genieße auch Spaß haben, die mit der Hilfe meiner Wohnmobil, ich weg jedes Wochenende versuchen, nur um sich zu entspannen werde Salsa-Clubs im ganzen Land .... . können wir in guten Beziehung sein, hier ist meine private E-Mail & Yahoo-ID (donaldtaylor1964) ..... warten auf deine süße Antwort

Regards,
Donald
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:31

I saw your profile and i am very interested in knowing more about you,my wish is to meet a lady who intends to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship,i saw your picture and i was very interested to know more about you.I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better. Once again i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible.Hope you find this mail interesting,i am 47years old., i am into construction of hotel and furnishing of hotels .I am an independent man who loves working and planning and i am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter her name is joyce she is 18years and she study engineering in Malaysia.
Email me and add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves on line now.I will be glad to have a chat with you,
wilson.barry04@yahoo.com
.i will be glad to receive your mails.Hope to hear from you positively.
With Much Love,
.........wilson
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:32

Hello xxx

i am writing with the earnest prayer that my
attention will meet favourably with you.i don't
know quite where to begin.let me start by
saying.simply,that i am inspired to sending you
this e-mail in my quest for you for someone i
could call my own,with opportunity that will be
mutual
benefit to two of us,however,i am Kenneth
Boston by name,my aim here is to meet someone that
will be my friend and we grow into a full fleshed
relationship and then we can move to the next
level which is love.i am not here for any games,
and i am not looking for a player,but if you seriously
looking for a serious relationship like i do then lets,
make it happened,

looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible
i belive we can move from here,have a nice and productive day
Kenneth
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:32

that is true,but i thought i did a lil introduction..
but all the same ,i believe that's the only way we can get to know more bout our self..my names are KENNETH BOSTON,am from mexico and my Father is from United Kingdom..... I AM INTO SALES AND MARKETING OF INDUSTRIAL AND ESTATE BUILDING MATERIALS MY WORK IS BASE ON A CONTRACT BASIS.,,,lol...and i love my work too,am 58 years old,i like golf alot ,i like to walk by the sea side and alot more ,i like sport in general,can you please tell me bout yourself too ...as we can start from knowing ourself from he
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:33

hello

Hallo hübsche how are you? Ich bin George
David und ich bin aus Texas City in den USA
Ich bin neu hier im Ort, ich falle mit Ihrem
Profil inlove, wenn ich es gelesen und auch
ich liebe dein hübsches Lächeln auf Ihr
face.If Sie wollen mehr über mich wissen,
dass Sie kann mir bis zu Ihrem mSN oder Yahoo
Chat, weil ich nicht lesen Mail auf der
Website werde ich mehr zu schätzen, wenn Sie
senden kann mir eine private Mail an meine
private E-Mail über
georgedavid.hogg @ yahoo.com oder
georgedavvid_hogg@hotmail.com
werde ich für
Sie online warten, um mit Ihnen dankt
chatten
und haben eine blessfull Tag und mehr
Kissess

George
Koralle

Beitragvon Koralle » So 23. Jun 2013, 14:33

Hallo Honig, wie geht es dir heute? tut mir sehr leid, ich habe nicht Sie für eine Weile jetzt und schriftliche i beschäftigt gewesen ein wenig. Die Email, die Sie an mich geschickt zu fragen für meine E-Mail, werde ich Ihnen nur meine E-Mail und es ist meine direkte E-Mail, so dass Sie will einfach schreiben Sie mir und ich werde Ihre E-Mail ok bekommen und dass ich immer wieder Ihre E-Mails, und wir können immer einfach unterhalten, wann immer wir sowohl online als Honig sind ... Hier ist meine E-Mail-Adresse (crodneys@yahoo.com)

xxx, ich sehe, Sie haben sich diesen Ort für eine recht lange Zeit, und sagen Sie mir, Sie sind nicht jemand zu sehen oder in einer Beziehung mit jemandem jetzt? bitte lass mich nicht fallen inlove mit Ihnen und Sie werden am Ende bricht mir das Herz.

Ich werde warten, von Ihnen bald zu hören und haben sich sehr gut um sich selbst zu nehmen
Koralle

Nächste

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male