GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@live.com>

Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@live.com>

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:22

Alias Namen: Jams Thom/Patty Morgan/Patrick Morgan/Kunuz Flip/Duncan Muddy/Killer Muller/Theola Lakarl/Link Globa/Kunnz Kunz/Frits Frits

Weitere Mail Adressen: <marioantonio38@live.com><marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk><jamesthomson13@yahoo.com><thomson.james81@hotmail.com>

hello I am lucky to meet you here. i see your face, read your words, a special feeling suddenly seized me. i start to wonder if you will write me back, thus, our lives crossed. May something beautiful is going to happen! let me tell you more. You can call me what you like but my name is Mario Antonio. I come from a literary family. my parents are both dead when i was a young , they met each other in college, they have been in love for more than 50 years. my mother knows good English, he he, shy to say her English is better than me. he used to work in a catholic church school in Rome in Italy when she was young. at that time, i lost my lovely wife died in a brief illness 3years and ever since i have not feel the touch of a woman. I have a son, 15 years old. he wants to be a Pilot We usually spend our life together because he is my only surviving family . I do my job successfully, but please don't think Mario is a career man, super man or iron man. I'm a senior engineer i make research for crud oil and gas ; I was once a college professor for ten years, but now I'm working as a researcher as self employ in any company in world wide. my working responsibility is to make research for crud oil in any location were there is oil . for these years, I devoted myself to my work, it goes on well, but I can feel from my heart that this is not what I really want. To me, marriage is something that can fall on you but not something you can search for. i hope to meet the one to share happiness, to seek for the essence of love, to appreciate the sunset time together in the dusk of our lives. is that you? What makes a woman perfect? What makes a woman a REAL woman? That is LOVE... Do you have MSN? Maybe we can chat sometimes dear? I studied a lot of English when I was younger. It has been a while but I can communicate. I read letters on my own and speak basic English. if we can meet in the future, it won't be difficult for us to communicate, right? Thinking of this, maybe both of us will feel shy then at the very beginning, he he, but more probably, you will feel, just as my friends feel, comfortable with Mario! here is my msn add marioantonio38@live.com or on my yahoo as marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk thanks best regard Mario

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index. ... et=0,416,0
admin
Administrator

von Anzeige » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:22

Anzeige

Re: Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@live.com>

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:23

Hello Dear, Hello Dear, I have seen your photo and love the little you wrote there. I seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 49years old. I am a geologist making research for crud oil and fuel, I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke,its ok if my partner smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter , she is 6years and she wants to be a pilot. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips, passion,fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage, relationship. I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope you find this mail interesting as much as i love every thing there in your profile dear; Name:MARIO ANTONIO Gender: Male Location:NEWCASTLE Age: 49yrs Marital Status: widower Children: 1 Occupation:geologist Religion: Christian Appearance: Very attractive Language(s): English Email me and Add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online now. I will be glad to have a chat online with you (marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk)or(marioantonio38@live.com) so as to enable us share our photo and get to know each other more better. Hope to hear from you positively. With Much Love, MARIO
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:23

Hallo Wie geht es dir? Ich bin James Thomson nach Name, ich bin neu hier, und ich war durch Ihr Profil gehen und ich bin ganz Ihrer Schönheit und das Bild in Ihrem Profil fasziniert. Du siehst so charmant, so wunderbar und schön. und Ihr Profil gefangen meine Augen und nahm meine Seele .. ich ein guter Christ mit guten Sinn für Humor habe. Wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben werde ich gerne von Ihnen hören, wenn Sie dirrectly schreiben kann, um meine private Email-Adresse (jamesthomson13@yahoo.com) oder (thomson.james81@hotmail.com) Dies ist der einzige Weg, i Ihr bekommen können mail, weil ich nicht lesen Ihre Antwort hier in wer-kennt-wen.de.I schätze diese Weise können wir uns gegenseitig besser kennen lernen können, freue ich mich darauf, von Ihnen zu hören. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, James!
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:24

hello
I am lucky to meet you here. i see your face, read your words, a special feeling suddenly seized me. i start to wonder if you will write me back, thus, our lives crossed. May something beautiful is going to happen!
let me tell you more.
You can call me what you like but my name is Mario Antonio.
I come from a literary family. my parents are both dead when i was a young , they met each other in college, they have been in love for more than 50 years. my mother knows good English, he he, shy to say her English is better than me. he used to work in a catholic church school in Rome in Italy when she was young. at that time, i lost my lovely wife died in a brief illness 3years and ever since i have not feel the touch of a woman.
I have a son, 15 years old. he wants to be a Pilot We usually spend our life together because he is my only surviving family .
I do my job successfully, but please don't think Mario is a career man, super man or iron man. I'm a senior engineer i make research for crud oil and gas ; I was once a college professor for ten years, but now I'm working as a researcher as self employ in any company in world wide. my working responsibility is to make research for crud oil in any location were there is oil . for these years, I devoted myself to my work, it goes on well, but I can feel from my heart that this is not what I really want.
To me, marriage is something that can fall on you but not something you can search for. i hope to meet the one to share happiness, to seek for the essence of love, to appreciate the sunset time together in the dusk of our lives. is that you?
What makes a woman perfect?
What makes a woman a REAL woman?
That is LOVE...
Do you have MSN? Maybe we can chat sometimes dear? I studied a lot of English when I was younger. It has been a while but I can communicate. I read letters on my own and speak basic English. if we can meet in the future, it won't be difficult for us to communicate, right? Thinking of this, maybe both of us will feel shy then at the very beginning, he he, but more probably, you will feel, just as my friends feel, comfortable with Mario! here is my msn add marioantonio38@live.com or on my yahoo as marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
best regard
Mario
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:24

Hallo,

Hallo meine Liebste,

Ich bin ein neues Mitglied hier, und Ich mag das wenig Sie in Ihrem Profil schrieb, und es macht mein Herz aufhören zu schlagen, dass da Ihr Foto hat eine Schönheit, die ich in keinem anderen Profil zu finden ist ... Solange mein Herz schlägt, werde ich versuchen, Ihre Seele und erfüllt werden!. Wir scheinen einige wenig Interesse, die entwickelt werden könnten und vielleicht etwas führen
ein Leben lang zusammen.

Ich werde Sie gerne kennen lernen und miteinander freigesprochen bekommen.

Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu dieser bald zu hören.

Barry
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:25

Hallo

Ich bin George Macario ich bin neu hier und ich sah Ihr Profil, ich bin ganz von der Schönheit des Bildes profile.You fasziniert schaut charmant, schön und nice.Your Profil fiel mir ins Auge und nahm meine Seele, als ich wählen Ihnen zu schreiben, wenn Sie don t Verstand ich mag könnten, schreiben Sie direkt an meine E georgemac59@yahoo.com möchte euch schicke Ihnen weitere Fotos zu beantworten und erfahren Sie mehr über me.Hope, von Ihnen bald zu hören.

George!

Bild

Bild
admin
Administrator

Beitragvon admin » Sa 5. Sep 2015, 07:25

Hallo

Ich bin George Macario ich neu hier bin, und ich sah Ihr Profil, ich bin ganz fasziniert von deiner Schönheit, Sie charmante schauen, gefangen schön und nice.Your Profil meine Augen und meine Seele gefangen genommen, als ich Dir schreiben zu entscheiden.

Wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben, werde ich die Kommunikation mit den Sie lieben können auch Sie mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse hier ein, so kann ich Ihnen meine Fotos und schreiben, um Ihnen mehr über me.I erraten
Auf diese Weise können wir kennen lernen einander better.I warten, von Ihnen bald zu hören.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

George!

Bild

Bild
admin
Administrator

Ähnliche Beiträge

TAGS

Zurück zu VB,s male