GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Giorgio Antonio <giorgioantonio1@hotmail.com>

Giorgio Antonio <giorgioantonio1@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon admin » Fr 12. Jul 2013, 20:47

Weitere Alias Namen Ray Raycross

Weitere Mail Adressen <freddiegilbert71@yahoo.com>

Hello xxxxxxxxxx how are you doing,hope you doing fine? I am very glad to meet you,Am Ray originally from Italy but working in the u.k,am 46 years old,i hail from the northern part of Italy called Verona,am the only child of my parents,my dad is dead and my mum she is 82 years old living in Verona,i read textile and design from the university of Wolverhampton u.k and i was awarded the degree of a bachelor of art B.A(hons) ,am a designer who is into contract with designing companies but presently am working on my private designing company, a single parent of one lovely daughter her name is Lisa she is 7years old,however l love to share, l love to preserve and l will love to hold for a lifetime relationship with somebody am passionate man. I'm a happy person with a nice balance between being alone and partaking in a social environment.I enjoy adventure and trying new things as long as they don't interfere with my values. I am honest,kind,compassionate and loyal.I do believe in opening doors and pulling out chairs for ladies. I was raised to respect women as equals but also to be chivalrous i love to laugh,i also love to read,cook,and traveling,am affectionate easy going,i am romatic and caring
To me, l really desire a woman to build a future with, who is sincere, responsible, caring understanding.
If you really sincerely want to build a world of passion, caring, sharing those emotional feelings and committed to long-term relationship, I'm yours! Together we can create great impressions in each other heart that's forever.
We should get to know more about ourselves. l really don't want to play around, l want to get to your heart and show you the deepest love and passions that is endless. l hope you will understand my heart-beats.do you have an hotmail messenger so that we can chat to ease communication I look forward to reading from you.

Ray

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild
admin
Administrator

von Anzeige » Fr 12. Jul 2013, 20:47

Anzeige

Re: Giorgio Antonio <giorgioantonio1@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon admin » Fr 12. Jul 2013, 20:51

hello

Do I believe in God? and how often do I go to church? Answer: Yes, I am a Christian. I believe we were created in the image of God. Like you, I believe that Christ is the head and leader of every human beings. man is submissive and subordinate to Christ. In regards to woman's role with a woman...God teaches us by faith that man will love and treat a woman with respect and carry out his individual leadership responsibilities for the benefit of his woman and like wise the woman. By faith, man are special creations of God and fulfill a woman's life in many ways...and without them our lives would be very lonely and miserable without them. And, yes. I go to church often, every Sunday.

Do I do drugs, smoke, and how much do you drink? Answer: I have never done drugs or smoked. As far as drinking, i would described myself as a social drinker. I do enjoy a glass of wine with a meal.

Do you believe in living together before marriage? Answer: I would say that in some circumstances that this is not necessary. It depends. You can certainly through dating and other experiences with a significant other determine if that person becomes a soul mate that you want to spend the rest of your life with. What I mean by a soul mate is someone who brings out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. I believe this is where the communication process is so critical. Open honest communication between two people will ultimately determine the outcome of this question. If two people believe that living together would benefit them getting to know each other better before marriage then...maybe that works for them.

Do I believe marriage is forever? Answer: Yes I believe marriage is forever when two people want it, love and respect each other enough to have it.

Do I like to cook? Answer: Yes I enjoy cooking especially for someone i love.. Do I like pets? Answer: YES, absolutely! I enjoy cats and dogs.

Do I believe in love at first sight? Answer: I say yes. I believe love at first sight is possible. This is why...romance or falling in love is far from being an exact science. My heart tells me that in regards to love...we are dealing with the inner emotions and feelings of a human being. Because of this I think that love at first sight is possible and would be tremendously hard to disprove.

Do I believe romance is very important in a relationship?why? Answer: Yes, I believe romance is one of the most important aspects of a loving relationship. It communicates the feeling of love, caring and importance of your partner..and it feels good!

I will stop here and wait for your reply but i would like you to answer this questions for me..

What are your likes and dislikes?
what are the deal breaker in a relationship?
What turns you on and off?

I hope to hear from you soon..

freddie
admin
Administrator

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male