GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Steve Marcus <stevemarcus26@yahoo.com>

Steve Marcus <stevemarcus26@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:07

Weitere Alias Namen Ken Waltson / Steve Adams

Weitere Mail Adressen <meetken@hotmail.com> <meetsteveadams@yahoo.com>

Hello Friend,
I have read your profile using the translator and Ilove the little you wrote there. We seem to have some common interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest.
I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 48 years old. I have my own buisness, i am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling electrical materials. I am an independent man who love working and planning.
I am in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometimes drink. My wife died of cancer one year ago and i have a lovely daughter called Dorothy she is 21 and he is studying Management in University Leeds,
I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who
intend to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship.I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,as this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation.... Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. I will be glad to hear back from you at my personal email stevemarcus26@yahoo.com .

From a heart of love,
Steve Marcus.

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:07

Anzeige

Re: Ken Waltson <meetken@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:08

Hallo Liebe,
Ich komme aus England Schreiben, ich dein Profil gelesen mit dem Übersetzer und es klingt sehr interessant, ich würde gerne wissen Sie besser. Hier ist meine persönliche E-Mail-Adresse meetken@hotmail.com
Ich wirklich gerne eine Mail von Ihnen erhalten.

Grüße,
Ken
Pebbles

Re: Steve Marcus <stevemarcus26@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:09

Hello Friend,
I have read your profile using the translator and love the little you wrote there. We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest.
I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 48 years old. I have my own buisness, i am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling electrical materials. I am an independent man who love working and planning.
I am in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometimes drink. My wife died of cancer one year ago and i have a lovely daughter called Dorothy she is 21 and he is studying Management in University Leeds,
I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who
intend to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship.I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,as this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation.... Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. I will be glad to hear back from you at stevemarcus26 at yahoo dot com .

Below is a brief description of myself:
My Name is Steve Marcus
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: widower
Ethnic Origin: White Education
Children: 1..... Occupation: Sales/marketing
Height: 1.85m Religion: Christian
Hair: Dark Brown. Birthday: January 11 1962...
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance: Very attractive Language(s): English

With Love,
Steve Marcus.
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Jay Marcus <jaymarcus160@yahoo.com>
Forum: Fake Profile auf Skype
Autor: Koralle
Antworten: 0
Jay Marcus <jaymarcus160@yahoo.com>