GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Robert Lugard <sgw141418@outlook.com>

Robert Lugard <sgw141418@outlook.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Di 20. Mai 2014, 15:58

Weitere Alias Namen: Stephen Griffin Webster/Stephen Webster

Weitere Mail Adressen: <sgw141418@outlook.com>

Profil Seniorbook

Robert Lugard

Geburtstag:
27. Mai 1950
Lieblingsorte:
USA, Germany, Holland, UK

Auf Partnersuche
Berufe/Tätigkeiten:
civil engineer
Ein Traum von mir:
build a company
Was ich anderen seniorbook-Mitgliedern sonst noch mitteilen möchte:
please i need sincerely,and honest person,that will love and cherish me,till death do us apart..

Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild
Koralle

von Anzeige » Di 20. Mai 2014, 15:58

Anzeige

Re: Robert Lugard <sgw141418@outlook.com>

Beitragvon admin » Do 22. Mai 2014, 16:18

Stephen Griffin Webster - Stephen Webster
Hello , I am very glad for meeting you once again on Meetic . Life hasn't been very easy with David and I but by God grace life is still going on with me . It's very sad to informed you that I have lost my son because I couldn't get money for his meditation at the hospital and what the doctors were demanding . David is gone and dead . I have my life alone now with no son and no family .

I will be very glad if you can help me pay for my hotel bills and get me a ticket to relocate you . The hotel manager will release my passport after I have paid all debt to him . I will be very glad if you can support by paying my hotel bills to the manager and get me a ticket to your place . It will be my greatest pleasure to meet you person .

I will still pay back your money in 2 weeks if you could help me and God will richly bless for helping me out from this country to your place . I swear to pay the money back and we can leave together as husband and wife .

I will like to meet you in person and I can't wait for that moment . I will like to cuddle you in my arms each night as I watch you sleeping . I will be very glad to honor on you if possible you can raise some money form your bank to support and I swear to pay back in 2 weeks time when we are together . With Love and Trust , Stephen .
admin
Administrator

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male