Antwort schreiben

Richard Rich <tomrichardson007@yahoo.com>

Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:00

Weitere Alias Namen: Andrew Morgan / Kennedy Rullo / Morgan Larsson / Carlos Ellison / Mike Steve Graham / Samuel Kingsley / Steve Arnold/Tom Richardson / Graham Steve/

Weitere Mailadressen: <andrewmorgan_011@yahoo.co.uk> <kennedyrullo_147@yahoo.com> <carlos.ellison@yahoo.com> <stevegraham_001@yahoo.co.uk> <samuelkingsley_001@yahoo.co.uk> <tomrichardson007@yahoo.com>

Hello sunshine

How are you doing? I was going through your profile and I most say I am quite fascinated by the nice words I read from your profile. I mean, you sound so wonderful and nice. And then I realize that you possess all the qualities I needed in a woman... Am a very good Christian with good sense of humor and to me age is never a barrier in relationship.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so we can get to know each other better..... well I am Tom Richardson and I am a widower and a father of one, l love helping people especially the less privilege ones, l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf.... I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as I do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating .... I will like to know you better if you don't mind.
This my yahoos address:
(tomrichardson007@yahoo.com)

I am always online if you care to chat
Hope to hear from you sooner my dear.

Love Greetings

Tom

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index. ... set=0,64,0

Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:00

Re: Tom Richardson <tomrichardson007@yahoo.com>

Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:01

Dearest xxxxxxxx

How are you doing today my friend, I must say am truly honored to hear from you, well let me perfectly introduce myself to you and also use this opportunity to tell you few things about myself, My name is Tom Richardson, and I’m a Swedish, but presently an independent contractor here in London, and i deal on heavy underground cables and copper wires for constructions and telecommunications networking, I supply goods both in and outside of United Kingdom and I live in London (UK). And I lost my wife five years ago, also have a lovely daughter Sonja, she is 19years and studies in United State of America .

I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometimes take Social drinks. All I want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. I am intelligent, funny, honest and responsible.

Below are the few things I will like to know about you.

(1) I will like to know everything about your family background, (2)how you live from each day,(3) how many children do you have, (4) what is your professional,(5) what do you do at your leisure time,(6) what is your favorite color, (7) what is your favorite meal.(8)What do you need from your idea man, (9)what do you do to make yourself happy, (10) how long were you married.

I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner, someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. She should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship

I will be glad to call you if you send me your cell phone number. Here is my cell phone number: +447700022148. I can only wish and hope that you like my photo, I’m sorry if I bore you with this long letter, and i also want to you add me to you yahoo messenger so we can chat to know ourselves better.

with so much love

Tom

Re: Graham Steve <stevegraham_001@yahoo.co.uk>

Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:02

Hello Dear,

wie geht es dir ..? und wie war dein Tag, wie ich denke, es war schön, ich
Wir möchten Ihnen einige wenig über mich Ich weiß, bin Steve Graham einen Kundenauftrag
Vermarkter von Südschottland In Deutschland 48 Jahre alt. Und ich habe
eine Tochter von meiner verstorbenen Frau, die tot an Krebs einige Jahre zurück ..

Aber jetzt bin ich hier auf der Suche nach einer Frau, die bereit und ehrlich ist
Suche nach einem Mann nach ihrem Herzen zu lieben und verbringen den Rest ihres
Lebensdauer mit wieder .. Bitte können Sie mir schreiben zurück, wenn Sie
interessiert, eine langfristige Beziehung mit mir zu bauen über die Liebe und
Vertrauen mit Verständnis oder meine persönliche E-Mail-Adresse ein:
stevegraham_001@yahoo.co.uk, so kann ich schickte Ihnen einige Bilder von mir und
dass meiner Tochter und sagen Ihnen alles, was Sie wirklich brauchen, um über meine Vergangenheit wissen
. Damit wir wissen, ob wir beide mit einander ewig leben passen.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis liebe .. Sie sehen gut aus auf Ihrem
Bild .. Ich möchte von Ihnen zu hören bei guter Gesundheit ..

much Love,
Steve

Re: Carlos Ellison <carlos.ellison@yahoo.com>

Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:03

How are you? I was going through your profile and I most say I am quite fascinated by the cute words I read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you possess all the qualities I needed in a woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul... Am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so we can get to know each other better..... well I am Carlos Ellison and I am a widower and a father of one, l love helping people especially the less privilege ones, l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf.... I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as I do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating .... I will like to know you better if you don't mind.
This my yahoos address:
(carlos.ellison@yahoo.com)

I am always online if you care to chat
Hope to hear from you sooner my dear.

Love Greetings

Carlos

Re: Samuel Kingsley <samuelkingsley_001@yahoo.co.uk>

Mi 12. Jun 2013, 15:04

Season Greetings,

wie geht es dir ..? und wie war dein Tag, wie ich denke, es war schön, ich möchten wir Ihnen einige wenig über mich wissen Ich bin Samuel Kingsley einen Kundenauftrag Vermarkter von Wales in Großbritannien 48 Jahre alt. Und ich habe eine Tochter von meiner verstorbenen Frau, die tot von einem Autounfall vor einigen Jahren
Aber jetzt bin ich hier auf dieser Site Suche nach einer Frau, die bereit und ehrlich sucht ein Mann nach ihrem Herzen zu lieben und verbringen den Rest ihres Lebens mit der Zeit wieder .. Bitte können Sie mir schreiben zurück, wenn Sie daran interessiert eine langjährige Beziehung mit mir zu bauen basiert auf Liebe und Vertrauen mit Verständnis oder meine persönliche E-Mail-Adresse: samuelkingsley_001@yahoo.co.uk oder so kann ich schickte Ihnen einige Bilder von mir und dass meiner Tochter und sagen Ihnen alles, was Sie wirklich brauchen, um über meine Vergangenheit wissen. damit wir wissen, wenn wir beide zueinander passen ewig leben.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis liebe .. Sie sehen gut aus auf dem Bild .. Ich möchte von Ihnen zu hören bei guter Gesundheit ..

Season Greetings,
Samuel
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz