GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Philip Young <philip_young40@yahoo.co.uk>

Philip Young <philip_young40@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Koralle » Di 19. Nov 2013, 10:22

Hello Dear

I have just seen your picture and i love the little you wrote there. I seem to have some interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. you are such a good looking woman I will like to know you more. my name is Philip, and i am 49years old. i am a business man, I am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling of Copper
products for recycling,and manufacturing of cables and metal work.I am an independent man who loves working and planning and i am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter her name is Rose, she is 19years and she study's
Music at a University in Georgia Atlanta.my wish is to meet a lady who intends to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship, i know this is not a dating site but i saw your picture and i was very interested to know more about you.I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better. Once again i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible.Hope you find this mail interesting
Name:PHILIP YOUNG
Marital Status: widower
Children: 1
Occupation/marketing
Religion: Christian
Appearance: Attractive
Language(s): English

Email me and add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about
ourselves online now.(philip_young40@yahoo.co.uk).i await your swift responds to this mail positively my dear.......

With Much Love
Philip.........

Galerielink
http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... Philip.jpg
Koralle

von Anzeige » Di 19. Nov 2013, 10:22

Anzeige

Richard Arnold

Beitragvon Koralle » Di 19. Nov 2013, 10:26

Öffentliche Angaben
Name Richard Arnold
Mitglied seit 04.11.2013
Aktualisiert 04.11.2013
Geboren 21.04.1958 (55)
Sternzeichen Stier
Geschlecht Männlich

Richard Arnold

Hello
How are you doing? hope you are having nice time with yourself and your family because i can feel it in your profile and you look good in it as i stare at your profile picture,i was attracted by your profile and so i wanted to know more about you.Though I know it sound strange to you, since you really don't know me,but I will appreciate if granted this Privilege. I am from germany but based in the (UK) in London. Honestly I really want to know more about you and get to know ourselves more better,I am new to this site and i really don't know how it works here.Do have a nice day while i await your reply. My Regards,
Richard
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot3624.jpg
ScreenShot3624.jpg (37.04 KiB) 750-mal betrachtet
Koralle

Ähnliche Beiträge

General Philip <gen_philipbreedlove@hotmail.com>
Forum: VB,s Military
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 0
Philip Lewis @ WidF
Forum: VB,s male