GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Martins Alex <martinsalex123437@yahoo.de>

Martins Alex <martinsalex123437@yahoo.de>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Di 2. Jul 2013, 06:12

How are you doing, thanks for your respond, you have all it takes to be a happy woman.well i should consider myself to be cute, smart, intelligent,outgoing, honest, fun loving, caring, spontaneous.

I am a white man
Height: 6'1"
Eye: Blue
Hair: Black.

I want a woman that we can spend time together, walk together in the beach...I want a woman that is with good sense humor. a woman that I can trust. I really want to be in love.I like to watch movies and quite an open communicator too. I love football, and basket ball. I love to be happy...My dislikes are lying, cheating, dishonesty, rude and lazy person.

I am an American, my dad is from Houston and my mom from Vegas, for me, I have been in UK (England) for about 12years now, I am here in the UK for work.

I was married for 12years, I lost my wife 2years ago, I have a 8years son, we have so much in common, he is my best company and I love him so much. He lives with me.Well my daily life is full of fun and is happy, my attitude towards life is to see myself being happy and find someone that will complete me.My work allows me to travel around the world and I enjoy working, I work hard and I am an Engineer.

Well, write me back and tell me about yourself. I really want to know everything about you.

1, things you like and dislike,
2, your hobbies.
3, what type of person do you seek in life,
4, Are you ready to commit to someone you haven’t meet in reality,
5, what do you do for living, do you enjoy your work,
6, have you met someone before in the internet and if you have, hats your experience,
7, do you think that it is possible to meet someone online.
8, do you have kids, if you do, How many and what’s their ages.

Please, write me back and let’s get in touch. I really want to know all this about you and this my email address: martinsalex123437@yahoo.de. I advise you to send me your Phone Number to enable us talk effectively and often.

Regards

Martins.

Bild: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... pe=isalbum
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Di 2. Jul 2013, 06:12

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Chuck Martins <chuckmartinx@gmail.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 3