Antwort schreiben

Kenny Walter <kenny_walter01@yahoo.com>

Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:19

Aliasnamen: Andreas Benitez/Harry Madison/Bryan Alfred/Asmund Aldan/Ackland Kingsley

Weitere Mailadressen: <andreas.benitez@yahoo.com><harry_madison10@yahoo.com><alfred_bryan@yahoo.com>

Hello I am glad to be here and write you some of my thoughts filled with hopes, how are you doing? it was so amazing browsing
through your profile it caught my attention, and i think i
find it interesting to know you better, but first it will be my pleasure to have you as a friend, please write back so that we can both know each other better, My name is Bryan am a open minded human, hard working and caring, I engage in some sport activities,My profession is engineer

My personality traits are:mellow Honest thoughtful happy dependable hardworking adventuress and fun easy going Affectionate Kind loyal Honest,Well mannered, intelligent,open minded with good sense of humor.I like these kinds of music:Rock,pop,R&B,and jazz.I like these physical activities:exercise, swimming,Surfing and walking on sea shores. .I like to go out to the:movies,museums ,beach picnics and the theater..My perception of an ideal relationship...,Great friendship, and outpouring of love and intimacy, understanding which i believe is important, the ability to talk freely, take on the challenges in the relationship as they arise,i am a man who is seeking a peaceful life to share acceptance, trust, joy and laughter in the arms of the one i love.i will tell you more about my self on your reply at alfred_bryan@yahoo.com hope to read your reply soon

Bilder: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ffset=0,28

Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:19

Re: Kenny Walter <kenny_walter01@yahoo.com>

Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:20

Allgemeines
Name Asmund Aldan (available)
Geburtsname zion
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Land Großbritannien (UK)
Ort nw32er