Antwort schreiben

John Oliver <johnoliver909090@yahoo.com>

Mi 3. Jul 2013, 16:41

I saw your profile and I am very interested in learning more about you interested in my desire to have a lady to marry or take a long term / serious relationship wants justice to be, I saw your picture and I was very interested in learning more about know you.I know that you feel that we are far apart, but I firmly believe we need to write to each other or chat with one another, this will allow us to know ourselves better. Once again I really want to know more about you and you take when you possible.Hope find this email interesting, i 47 years old. Clock know I'm in the construction of hotels and amenities of the hotels. I am an independent man who loves and works planning, and I'm looking for a beautiful woman who always be my life partner and older stay together.I lost my wife in a car accident three years ago and I have a beautiful daughter, her name is Joyce she is 18 years and they are studying engineering in Malaysia.
Please send me and take me to your yahoo message chat list so we can chat and know more about us on line you now.I like to talk with you. johnoliver909090@yahoo.com.i we would appreciate your mails.Hope get to hear from you positively.
With much love,
.......... John Oliver
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot796.jpg
ScreenShot796.jpg (24.22 KiB) 358-mal betrachtet

Mi 3. Jul 2013, 16:41

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz