Aktualisiert 20.04.2014
Geboren 24.07.1960 (53)
Sternzeichen Löwe
Geschlecht Männlich
Wohnort Großbritannien (UK)

Bild Bild

John James

Hello dear,
My full name is john james i live in fulham here in london and i was born in sweden i grow up here in london with my forster mother and i lost my forster daddy when i was very young then i was just four old and then i move with my forster mother to london to start a new life.we settled in fulham were she has a shop were she sell food items,so i lost her when i was only 14 year old.so have to continue with the little saving she left me with,so i was taken to less previlage home were i grow up the only problem i hard with her she never show me to me her family member before she died,so i left the less previlage home when i was 19 year old to start my own life,by then i know was the different between right and wrong.during hustle trying to make a living i met Christian mother, she was my family then because i had no one to call mine apart from her.so i lost her four years back due to car accident she had some years back. so i am left in this cold world with the love of my life Christian.

fulham is an area of southwest London in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham,SW6 (the successor to the Metropolitan Borough of Fulham)located 3.7 miles (6.0 km) south west of Charing Cross.It lies on the left bank of the Thames, between Putney and Chelsea. The area is identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London.[1] Fulham was formerly the seat of the diocese of "Fulham and Gibraltar", and Fulham Palace served as the former official home of the Bishop of London, (now a museum),the grounds of which are now divided between public allotmentsand an elegant botanical garden.it a very beautiful city and you will love it and i am into Sales and Marketer of industrial chemicals and hospital equipment both in and outside uk.
And i want you to write me the time that you are often on chat so that i can come online and have talk more with you here also to know more about you as time goes on with the both of us here, okay hope to hear from you soon.
John....

John James

To create your tomorrow, go over your day when you are in bed tonight just before you fall asleep, and feel gratitude for the good moments. If there was something you wanted to happen differently, replay it in your mind the way you wanted it to go. As you fall asleep, say, I will sleep deeply and wake up full of energy. Tomorrow is going to be the most beautiful day of my life.
You'll be the first person I'll love to meet tomorrow. Have the best sleep tonight

John James

Good Day My Dearest
I was very happy to hear from you again, am really grateful to you for having the time to write me back. I would like you to open your heart, no matter what your previous relationship is, which I promise to make it up to you and be there for you when ever you need me to be. I want you to know that when it comes to love or relationship, language, color,distance or age is never a barrier to it because love is just more than that, i will love to keep constant communication with you and here is my email id johnjames011@yahoo.com, I want you to write me what time are you often online here so that i can come and catch you here on chat and tell you more about my self also to know more about you as time goes on with the both of us here. I wait your sweet reply my dear. John Jamees Always care.

Mi 30. Apr 2014, 15:34

John Thurgood <johnthurgood205@yahoo.com>

Mo 5. Mai 2014, 14:47

Öffentliche Angaben
Name John Thurgood
Mitglied seit 22.04.2014
Aktualisiert 23.04.2014
Geboren 24.07.1960 (53)
Sternzeichen Löwe
Geschlecht Männlich
Wohnort Deutschland

Bild

John Thurgood
S= sweet felowshisp with christ
U= under the shadow of the almighty
N= no evil shall near you
D= day after day u shall be a success
A= all your wishes shall come to stay
Y= you are favoured in Jesus name
I WISH YOU A HAPPY SUNDAY

John Thurgood

You are such a lovely looking Woman I will love to be in constant communication with you and tell you everything you got to know about me.My full name is john thurgood and i am 54years of age, and also a Swedish but i relocated to England London when i was still very younger with my forster parent,presently i am into Sales and Marketer of industrial chemicals and hospital equipment both in and outside countries.I lost my wife 4years ago since then i have been so concern with my job, also i have a lovely son called Solomon who will be 9 in a couple of weeks time. All i want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life.Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible..
i want A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind ..I want to share my life with someone,and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully the way you do dear cos i thought i could be able to make it all alone without some one in my life but since then i have got to know the value of a woman in a man's life. And also to let you know that the distance and language can never comes in as a barrier cos all that matters is understanding, as i am ready to relocate and spending the rest of my life time with the woman i love.
You are an 'Angel' and forever you will be. The one whose memories other women will wants to treasure forever till the day they turn into a woman like you.
once again thank you and here is my email id johnthurgood205@yahoo.com....
Yours Lovely John

Bild
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz