GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Jeffrey Clerk <jeffrey_clerk01@yahoo.com>

Jeffrey Clerk <jeffrey_clerk01@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 13. Jun 2013, 14:10

Aliasnamen: Philip James/Bar Jam/Darrell Ksjaa/Darrell Jones/Gehwm Mkowb/Smart Peterson/Smart Morrison/Barry Ken

Weitere Mailadressen: <philipjames2002@yahoo.com><jamesbarry83@yahoo.com><jeffreyclerk1@yahoo.com><darrelljones2002@yahoo.com><smart_morrison01@yahoo.co.uk><smart_morrison1@hotmail.co.uk><barry_ken01@yahoo.com><smart_peterson01@hotmail.com><smart_peterson101@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello My Dear...

My name is Jeffrey Clerk and i am a widow,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 50years old. Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me. i have a lovely daughter called clara who will be 5 in a couple of months, her mother died of a high blood pressure due to a suck from a gasily car accident she had some years back.

I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner. I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address (jeffrey_clerk01@yahoo.com)and you can as well send me your email and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address. And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, Hope to hear from you soon my dear...

I hope to hear from you soon my dear...

Bilder: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... offset=224
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Do 13. Jun 2013, 14:10

Anzeige

Re: Jeffrey Clerk <jeffrey_clerk01@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:36

Hello...

My name is philip james and i am a widow,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 60years old. I am into buying and selling of golds.I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together.

Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me. my fest love died of a high blood pressure due to a suck from a gasily car accident she had some years back.Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet soon cos all i want is to be a happy man again and also make some one happy too . I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner.

I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address philipjames2002@yahoo.com)and you can as well send me your email address and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address.And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, Hope to hear from you soon angel...
philip....
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:37

Hello My Dear...

My name is jeffrey clerk and i am a widow,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 50years old. Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me. i have a lovely daughter called clara who will be 9 in a couple of months, her mother died of a high blood pressure due to a suck from a gasily car accident she had some years back.

I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner. I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address (jeffreyclerk1@yahoo.com)and you can as well send me your email and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address. And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, Hope to hear from you soon my dear...

I hope to hear from you soon my dear...

Yours Faithfully,
Jeffrey Clerk.
Pebbles

Hello...

My name is darrell jones and i am a widow,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 55years old. I am into buying and selling of golds.I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together.

Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me. my fest love died of a high blood pressure due to a suck from a gasily car accident she had some years back.Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet soon cos all i want is to be a happy man again and also make some one happy too . I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner.

I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address darrelljones2002@yahoo) and you can as well send me your email address and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address.And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, Hope to hear from you soon angel...
darrell....
Pebbles

Hello

My name is darrell jones and ,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.this is my email address(darrelljones2002@yahoo.com ) if like me hope to hear from you again

Your lovely
darrell
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:38

Hallo Pretty,

Ich bin ein neues Mitglied hier, und Ich mag das wenig Sie in Ihrem Profil schrieb, und es macht mein Herz aufhören zu schlagen, dass da Ihr Foto hat eine Schönheit, die ich in keinem anderen Profil zu finden ist ... Solange mein Herz schlägt, werde ich versuchen, Ihre Seele und erfüllt werden!. Wir scheinen einige wenig Interesse, dass die entwickelten und könnte vielleicht so etwas wie ein Leben Zeit miteinander führen haben ..

Mein Name ist Smart Peterson aus Schweden, sondern basiert im (UK), in Liverpool, und ich bin 49 Jahre alt. Ich bin auch ein Witwer, und meine Hobbys sind Lesen, Tanzen, Schwimmen, beobachteten Komödie, Musik abspielen, wie Country-Musik und ich mag auch an den Strand mit meiner Liebe einen Streich. Deshalb möchte ich von Hand zu Hand gehen, treten Staub mit unseren Zehen, lächeln und lachen zusammen mit wer ist bereit, offen ihre Herzen zu lieben und geliebt werden again.I bin 175cm, 88kg, Brow Augen, und braune Haare.

Also wenn Sie Interesse an der Eröffnung Ihres Herzens zu lieben und geliebt wurde wieder, so senden Sie mir einfach Ihre ID-Chat, so dass wir, um mehr über einander wissen, und dann kann ich auch Ihnen meine Fotos. Also ich bin in Vertrieb und Marketing, die den Kauf und Verkauf von Industrie-und Wohnungswesen Baustoffe in und außerhalb (UK) zu beteiligen. Ich verlor meine Eltern, als ich sehr jung war, und ich bin das einzige Kind meiner Eltern, und ich verlor auch meine Frau vor 5 Jahren, und ich habe einen Sohn namens Steve, er ist 9 Jahre alt

Ich möchte, dass du das wissen, wenn Sie vor Liebe, und sie scheitert, muss man wissen, dass es immer eine zweite Chance, und lassen Sie sich nicht die Entfernung, Alter und Sprache das Problem sein, weil ich immer verspreche mir um überall auf der Welt, wo ich meine wahre Liebe finden zu verlagern. Bitte nicht auf mein Konto hier schreibe, schreibe immer zurück in meine E-Mails, weil ich nicht immer hier auf dieser Seite

Mein Wunsch ist hier zu bekommen beinhalten eine ernsthafte Beziehung, das wird etwas anderes führen wie die Ehe. Hier ist meine id (smart_peterson101@yahoo.co.uk) Chat oder (smart_peterson01@hotmail.com), so tun Sie mir auf diese Erweiterung, so dass wir mehr über uns selbst besser zu unterhalten wissen. Also hoffe von Ihnen zu dieser bald zu hören.

Warm Love
Smart ..
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:39

Hallo Pretty,

Ich bin ein neues Mitglied hier, und Ich mag das wenig Sie in Ihrem Profil schrieb, und es macht mein Herz aufhören zu schlagen, dass da Ihr Foto hat eine Schönheit, die ich in keinem anderen Profil zu finden ist ... Solange mein Herz schlägt, werde ich versuchen, Ihre Seele und erfüllt werden!. Wir scheinen einige wenig Interesse, dass die entwickelten und könnte vielleicht so etwas wie ein Leben Zeit miteinander führen haben ..

Mein Name ist Smart Peterson aus Schweden, sondern basiert im (UK), in Liverpool, und ich bin 49 Jahre alt. Ich bin auch ein Witwer, und meine Hobbys sind Lesen, Tanzen, Schwimmen, beobachteten Komödie, Musik abspielen, wie Country-Musik und ich mag auch an den Strand mit meiner Liebe einen Streich. Deshalb möchte ich von Hand zu Hand gehen, treten Staub mit unseren Zehen, lächeln und lachen zusammen mit wer ist bereit, offen ihre Herzen zu lieben und geliebt werden again.I bin 175cm, 88kg, Brow Augen, und braune Haare.

Also wenn Sie Interesse an der Eröffnung Ihres Herzens zu lieben und geliebt wurde wieder, so senden Sie mir einfach Ihre ID-Chat, so dass wir, um mehr über einander wissen, und dann kann ich auch Ihnen meine Fotos. Also ich bin in Vertrieb und Marketing, die den Kauf und Verkauf von Industrie-und Wohnungswesen Baustoffe in und außerhalb (UK) zu beteiligen. Ich verlor meine Eltern, als ich sehr jung war, und ich bin das einzige Kind meiner Eltern, und ich verlor auch meine Frau vor 5 Jahren, und ich habe einen Sohn namens Steve, er ist 9 Jahre alt

Ich möchte, dass du das wissen, wenn Sie vor Liebe, und sie scheitert, muss man wissen, dass es immer eine zweite Chance, und lassen Sie sich nicht die Entfernung, Alter und Sprache das Problem sein, weil ich immer verspreche mir um überall auf der Welt, wo ich meine wahre Liebe finden zu verlagern. Bitte nicht auf mein Konto hier schreibe, schreibe immer zurück in meine E-Mails, weil ich nicht immer hier auf dieser Seite

Mein Wunsch ist hier zu bekommen beinhalten eine ernsthafte Beziehung, das wird etwas anderes führen wie die Ehe. Hier ist meine id (smart_peterson101@yahoo.co.uk) Chat oder (smart_peterson01@hotmail.com), so tun Sie mir auf diese Erweiterung, so dass wir mehr über uns selbst besser zu unterhalten wissen. Also hoffe von Ihnen zu dieser bald zu hören.

Warm Love
Smart .......
Pebbles

Hello sunshine

Hello
My name is darrell jones and ,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.this is my email address(darrelljones2002@yahoo.com ) if like me hope to hear from you again
Your lovely
darrell
Pebbles

Hallo Liebe,

Hallo Sonnenschein
Mein Name ist Barry ken und Ihr Profil erscheint, so ehrlich, rührend und ich liebe die foto dort cos hat es allen Seins, was ich werden für viele years.We Suche scheint so viel gemeinsam haben und wenn man ihnen die Gelegenheit sie führen könnte um ein Gefühl, das entwickelt und könnte zu etwas führen am ehesten ... Ich bin ein Mann, der so viel an Liebe und fun.this ist meine E-Mail-Adresse (barry_ken01@yahoo.com), wenn, wie ich hoffe, wieder von Dir hören
Ihre schönen
barry ...
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Jeffrey Moore <jeffreymworld1962@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 1
Jeffrey Louise @ WidF
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Koralle