Antwort schreiben

Jeff Benson <jeffbenson474@yahoo.com>

Mi 29. Jan 2014, 22:31

Von: Apple Honey
Wann: 05.10.12, 09:17

[kein Betreff]

I saw your profile and i am very interested in knowing more about you,my wish is to meet a lady who intends to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship,i saw your picture and i was very interested to know more about you.I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better. Once again i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible.Hope you find this mail interesting,i am 48years old., i am into construction of hotel and furnishing of hotels .I am an independent man who loves working and planning and i am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter her name is Mary she is 18years and she study's engineering in Malaysia.
Email me and add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online now.I will be glad to have a chat with you. jeffbenson474@yahoo.com .i will be glad to receive your mails.Hope to hear from you positively.
With Much Love,
..........Jeff Benson

ScreenShot2282.jpg
ScreenShot2282.jpg (30.16 KiB) 209-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot2283.jpg
ScreenShot2283.jpg (32.08 KiB) 209-mal betrachtet

Mi 29. Jan 2014, 22:31

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz