Aktualisiert 07.05.13
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 04.10.1955 (57)
Sternzeichen Waage
Ort Philippsreut
PLZ 94158

Bild

Von: Henry Williams

thank you once again for writing back to me. It feels good getting to read your words and I must confess you have brought smiles to me.

I like your openess and the fact that you are interested in a relationship. I think we do have lots in common and I would like to get to know you and share more with you..

I hope your days are going fine as planned. I am sorry to hear about your experiences in relationships. Its unfortunate that you went through all that but I want to encourage you to stay strong and never give up. I guess it wasn't meant to be that was why it happenned that way.

I lost my wife and only child in a car accident close to our home in Canberra 3years ago, my life was so empty and full of pains. I could no longer cope living in my world. The environment kept reminding me of my loss so I had to move back to the UK last year.

I found solace in voluntarily caring for sick children. This has brought happiness to me. I am currently in glasglow. I manage a Foundation clinic here that cares for sick orphan children. I am not very familiar with Hobart but it will be my pleasure to meet with you soon. But now it seems the distance between us is now longer but I do not see distance as a barrier to love and friendship and I hope to find you if you are the woman after my heart.

Do you care for a chat? send me a request on msn messenger and I hope we can connect soon. Take good care of yourself .

Warm regards,

Henrywilliam500@hotmail.com

Bild Bild Bild Bild

So 16. Feb 2014, 18:39

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz