Antwort schreiben

George LAWSON-LANCELOT <private.lawson@hotmail.com>

Do 4. Jul 2013, 18:45

Good day

I am George LAWSON-LANCELOT; The personal attorney/sole executor to the late Buchowiec R. Hannemann, who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 4th of oct,2004.

I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($4.5mUSD) Immediately to your account.

I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may,with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank in which my client deposited the sum of 4.5 million U.S.D as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client and claim the funds.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more details if you agree to help me execute this business. And I shall take 50% of the expenses and charges while you will take the remaining 50% of the expenses . also after the funds has been transfered into your bank account you will take 50% in this transaction and 50% is for me.

For security reasons create email address on , or any alternative email, so that I can write you more details ok,

-Please reply me with private email address here immediately my private Email:private.lawson@hotmail.com or call me directly on 00228 91902851 for more information and legals proceedings.

-Please kindly send me the following information:
Your full name...............
Private email address........
Private telephone line :.....

I await your response

Best regards,
Barrister George LAWSON-LANCELOT Esq
Lancelot Chambers & Associates
45 rue de la Justice
Lome-Togo West Africa
Private phone: 00 228 91902851
Private Email: private.lawson@hotmail.com

Re: George LAWSON-LANCELOT <private.lawson@hotmail.com>

Es ist ein Wunder, Ich suche jemanden mit dem gleichen Namen, wenn möglich suchen.

dass ich sprechen Englisch aber ich habe auch mit Google-Übersetzung übersetzt für Ihr Verständnis

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am George LAWSON-LANCELOT,a solicitor at law passional lawyer to Engineer Buchowiec R. GEBGANSSLER , he died some years ago in an auto accident and he left huge amount of money in the bank for no one to claim it .

I will like to present you to the bank here as the relative of my late client who come to claim the money (4.5 million united State dollars)deposited in the bank here in Africa.

kindly reply this message along with your direct telephone and your Private email address for more details , you can also call me on 00228 91-90-28-51 or
-Please reply me with new email address here immediately my private Email: private.lawson@hotmail.com

I await your response

Dies ist eine persönliche E-Mail gerichtet an Sie und ich beantragen, dass sie als solche behandelt werden. Ich bin George Lawson-Lancelot, ein Anwalt, Rechtsanwalt leidenschaftlichen Anwalt zu Ingenieur Buchowiec R. GEBGANSSLER , starb er vor einigen Jahren bei einem Autounfall und er verließ riesige Menge an Geld auf der Bank für niemanden, es zu beanspruchen.

Ich werde Sie gerne an die Bank hier zu präsentieren, wie die Verwandten meines verstorbenen Klienten, um das Geld (4,5 Millionen USA Dollar) in die Bank hier in Afrika abgeschieden kommen.

bitte antworten diese Nachricht zusammen mit Ihrem Telefon und Ihrem privaten E-Mail-Adresse für weitere Informationen können Sie auch rufen Sie mich an 00228 91-90-28-51
-Bitte antworten Sie mir mit neuen E-Mail-Adresse hier sofort meine private E-Mail: private.lawson@hotmail.com

Ich erwarte Ihre Antwort

Best regards,
Hon George LAWSON-LANCELOT Esq
Lancelot Chambers & Associates
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz