Antwort schreiben

Barr. Richard Spencer <richardspencer08@gmail.com>

Mo 16. Sep 2013, 18:17

Dear,

Greetings and thank you very much for your response to my proposal and possibly your assistance to me in this matter. I have gone through your message and the contents are noted, I got your contact from an international web directory while I was in search of someone who shares the same surname with my late client or a possible relation over there in your country.

First of all, I want to assure you that what I have brought before you are as clear as a daylight which will never endanger your position in any way. Regarding my present position in my country as a legal practitioner and luminary, as such, there is no way I can indulge in any illegitimate activities that will bring a hold instrument to my profession or tarnish my image in the society. I contacted you into this matter due to your surname similarity with my late client.

As the personal attorney to late Mr.Robert, it is my responsibility to retrieve his assets and clear his name since his wife and only female child who are statutorily his next of died alongside with him in the ghastly automobile accident. At this juncture, I will not hesitate to give you more information in regards to this matter but before I do that, I will tell you more about myself.

I am Barr. Richard Spencer, a legal practitioner and principal attorney working in all areas of the family court jurisdiction. I married with two kids, a son and a daughter and the name of my Wife is Mrs. Mary Spencer, I am currently living here in the Republic of Togo and also my late client was living here with his family before they died together in a car accident.

I have been the personal attorney to Late Mr.Robert , for a period of five years before he met his untimely death with all members of his family. Ever since then, I have done everything possibility to trace his relatives without any luck. Most of his properties were vandalized by hoodlums and some overgrown by weeds as there is no one to look after them.

It was until his bank invited me to their office this year and mandated me as his personal attorney here in Lome Togo to locate and present to them his next of kin so that they will release and transfer his outstanding funds with them,that I decided to track his last name in search of a trust worthy person who will assist me in putting claim to his US$45.2Million, hence I found you.

What I am asking you to do is to stand as a next of kin to Late Mr.Robert , and put claim to the funds he left behind with the bank, instructing them to release and re-transfer the funds into your designate bank account in your country. On the receipt of your next mail indicating your sincere willingness to work with me, I will immediately forward you an application form of claim which you will fill and send to the bank here to enable this transaction commence officially.

As soon as this is done, I will send to you a specimen of an application letter which you will retype and send to the bank putting claim to the funds. The greatest advantage we have in this together is the fact that both of you have the same surname and the main fact that it is whosoever I present to the bank as his next of kin will certainly inherit the funds. Please write as soon as possible indicating your interest in this transaction.

I would require you to send me your personal details as listed below so that I can commence the documentation process.

1.Your full names and personal address
2.Your date of birth
3.Your place of birth
4.Your phone and fax numbers
5.Your Occupation

Once I received the requested information above. I will proceed in submitting the same to the bank; thereby presenting you as the SOLE next of kin to my late client for the subsequent release of the deposit to you in line with their routine process.

In pursuance of our collective objective, I will not fail to remind you that your maximum co-operation and sense of belonging are required as well to enhance a positive impact towards the conclusive end of this matter. After this funds is approved and transferred to you we will share the proceeds 50% for me and 50% for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.I can be reach via +233-544896616 ,i anxiously await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Richard Spencer.
Mobile: +233-544896616

Contact me on this email: richardspencer08@gmail.com

I will send you my id card as soon as i hear from you

Mo 16. Sep 2013, 18:17

Re: Barr. Richard Spencer <richardspencer08@gmail.com>

Mo 16. Sep 2013, 19:20

Hello xxx,

I am Barr. Richard Spencer residing in Accra-Ghana,a personal attorney to late Mr.Robert xxxxx nationality of your country who died in tragic motor accident by running into a stationery Trailer without warning sign on December 26 , 2006.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating his fund valued at Fourty Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($45,200,000.00) left behind by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

Reply to my private email address for more details: richardspencer08@gmail.com

Regards,

Barr.Richard Spencer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please I will advise you to create a new email address at YAHOO,HOTMAIL OR GMAIL and contact me back because this site is rejecting the the full details of what I wanted to send you
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz