Mitglied seit 10.02.2014
Aktualisiert 10.02.2014
Geboren 17.07.1961 (52)
Sternzeichen Krebs
Geschlecht Männlich
Wohnort Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika

Bild

Persönliches
Über mich I am a giving simple person with lots of love and I have a witty sense of humor, I love to live life to the fullest and be happy with my partner at my side. and I wish on meeting someone special In the future.
Beziehungsstatus geschieden
Position Beamtin/-er
Beruf contractor
Hobbies I like reading, swimming and cooking
Musik Good music, most especially passionate music
Bücher tell me your friends and I will
tell you who they are, God father, last don, know your limits and ignore them...
Filme romantic movies, horror movies, best sellers
Wo ich schonmal war England, Belgium, Czech republic
Wo ich gerne mal hin will I have so many places, I just want destiny to take me to
were my heart belongs...............

Andre Griffin
Hello Good morbing xxxx, how are you doing and how was your night? Hello Doris How are you doing today, and how was your night? hope you are well.. what a nice and sparkling smile.i wouldn't trade that smile for anything. Its would be so nice to know you more my friend. do you speak English? even not very well, we could be friends and write more, with understanding we can keep constant communications. hope to read from you soon. Andre

Andre Griffin
Hello xxx, how are you doing today? I am sorry I have nit been online for sometime now, I have been busy with work. thank you so much for all your wishes, but I do not speak Germany, I am from America, but I will really love to know more about you and I don't see language as a problem, what we need Is Understanding. these my personal email address. andregriffin466@yahoo.com. I do hope to read from you soon. have a wonderful evening and take care of yourself.

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Fr 21. Feb 2014, 16:41

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz