GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Alex Haward <haward_alex@yahoo.com>

Alex Haward <haward_alex@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:50

Alias: Barry Ken

Weitere Mailadresse: <barry_morris01@yahoo.com>

Hello sweet

My name is alex haward and ,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the foto there cos it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe in love and fun.this is my email address(haward_alex@yahoo.com) i hope to hear from you again

Yours faithfully
Alex

Bilder: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ffset=0,46
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:50

Anzeige

Re: Alex Haward <haward_alex@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:50

Hello sunshine

How are you doing today, hope you are well, my name is alex haward, your photo is really nice and beautiful to me here why I am writing this letter to you here on wkw, I am a man who believed so much love love and fun, cos i happen to be and were loved, before I lost it .... I am in sales and supply of chemicals and medical equipment .. .. I am an independent man, work and love of planning and looking for a beautiful woman now and who will forever remain my partner and me to forget my past, whenever I'm with her and even older together again in love. I do not smoke, drink socially but take some time and not much of it. I am my wife for some divorced a year now, I love vacation, trip with friends, walk on the beach and shopping. I love ladies who enjoy time with loved ones and hold hands to share cos i want to travel, passion, good food, intellectual debate and sit by the fireplace, watching good football and movies, growing old together again, if you love to. If you are really interested in me meeting with me here my private e-mail address I ask this (haward_alex@yahoo.com) I write to wish you a beautiful day there and hope to hear from you is ...
With best wishes,
alex
Pebbles

Re: Alex Haward <haward_alex@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 28. Jun 2013, 16:51

Hello sunshine

How are you doing today, hope you are well, my name is barry morris, your photo is really nice and beautiful to me here why I am writing this letter to you here on , I am a man who believed so much love love and fun, cos i happen to be and were loved, before I lost it .... I am in sales and supply of chemicals and medical equipment .. .. I am an independent man, work and love of planning and looking for a beautiful woman now and who will forever remain my partner and me to forget my past, whenever I'm with her and even older together again in love. I do not smoke, drink socially but take some time and not much of it., I love vacation, trip with friends, walk on the beach and shopping. I love ladies who enjoy time with loved ones and hold hands to share cos i want to travel, passion, good food, intellectual debate and sit by the fireplace, watching good football and movies, growing old together again, if you love to. If you are really interested in me meeting with me here my private e-mail address I ask this (barry_morris01@yahoo.com) I write to wish you a beautiful day there and hope to hear from you is ...
With best wishes,
barry
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Alex Curt <alex.curt@ymail.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 11
Alex Ben <alex.ben2080@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles