GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Aaron Morgan Butterfield <sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com>

Aaron Morgan Butterfield <sgt.morrgan64@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Di 3. Jun 2014, 14:58

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/helpfullips29

helpfullips29
Life is a Journey You Make With Your Soul
I am a: 50 yr-old man seeking women, 40-65
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Protestant
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Occasionally
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours

In my own words
About me:
Definitely looking for that peaceful easy feeling....the type where you are so comfortable together that there is no hesitation to: go out on the town hard and party like no tomorrow, jump in the car and just go...wherever...whenever, explore far away places, express unique or non-unique thoughts without inhibition, be creative or watch creativity, meet and diague with interesting people of all backgrounds along the way, and finally just kick back and enjoy that peaceful easy feeling of each other.I am very happy with my life and would enjoy having someone special to share it with!! The meaning of LIFE...Laughter Is Freaken Essential!! So how do I enjoy life...I enjoy getting outdoors, exploring new things and having fun at whatever I do. I'll try just about anything once. A quiet evening at home, just hanging out, watching a movie/TV, having a drink on the deck at sunset, building a fire in the fireplace...yes, with real wood...with someone special, can be just as enjoyable as going out. Sometimes, relax time, can make for the best time. I like to play board games...can be a fun family night. When you're with the right person, it doesn't matter what you are doing as long as you're doing it together...and sharing a good laugh through it all.I can be a real goofball at times and sometimes even without trying!! I enjoy going to the beach...my brother has a place there, that he makes me use, as well as going to the mountains, where I grew up. I like most kinds of music, depends on the mood of the moment.I enjoy watching sports and going to games..
I’m looking for:
not looking for anyone to do that for me. I believe in God and my faith is important to me, but I'm not a "Holy Roller" I'd like to meet you if you're laid back, you like to have fun and laugh, you enjoy the things I listed or you can bring new advantures to my life, you enjoy life and believe in open, honest communication. If you enjoy watching, as well as going to games...makes for a great day to go to a game and then have dinner at the Inter Harbor...it's not a problem if your cheer for a different team...will just make things more interesting,

More about me
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Religion: Christian/Protestant
military career took a rewarding and successful path, now it is time for
Income: No Answer
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Occasionally
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Looking for: Long-term
Sign:Libra Libra

Bild Bild

50 yr-old man, Arizona, Arizona USA
Date: 11 minutes ago
Subject: Hi hope you are kicking on well

Hi hope you are kicking on well

Hello Good-morning Beautiful woman..Am George by name single man divorced with 1 kid..Am not much into this dating scene i just joined yesterday and don't know much about this online thing..I really like your profile.I am simply online on this site because am looking for the Love of my life..someone to make my heart skip a beat.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning.I know is very hard to love and trust someone especially across a distance but One thing about myself is that I share from my heart. I will not say things I don't mean, especially in a relationship but I also have had to learn how to be assertive and speak the truth in love--not be so scared and shy, worrying about what someone might think. It is always good to be up front and honest even if it is difficult. I am a fairly down to earth person I could never tell anyone I love you if I did not.That is just me...I would never use or take advantage of someone..I am not that kind of man. There are a lot out there that are looking for someone to take care of them and give them everything they have, clean them out.. All about themselves.. I am not one of those men.. I made my bed and I am lying in it...I won't lie to you, hide anything from you..... I am an open book and believe in being honest with my partner.. No surprises..That way everything is out in the open and nothing is hidden.I really like your profile and would love to get to know you..If you are interested you can feel free to hit me back on my number or send me a text message 307) 224-8378 but if not Good luck wish you all the best the world can bring!!1

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Di 3. Jun 2014, 14:58

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male