GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Scott Richard <scottrichy1@yahoo.com>

Scott Richard <scottrichy1@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » So 30. Jun 2013, 18:37

Hello My Dear...

My name is Scott Richard and i am a widow,Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the photo there because it has all being what i have being searching for many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed and lead to something soonest... I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 46years old. Some characters about me is that I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, good food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me. i have a lovely daughter called Bethany who will be 9 years old in a couple of months, her mother died of a high blood pressure due to a shock from a gastly car accident she had some years back.

I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner. I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address (scottrichy1@yahoo.com)and you can as well send me your email and some other nice photos from you directly to my personal email address. And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, Hope to hear from you soon my dear...

I hope to hear from you soon my dear...

Yours Faithfully,
Scott Richard.

Bilder: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ffset=0,27
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » So 30. Jun 2013, 18:37

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male