GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Raymond Charles <raymond.charles73@yahoo.co.uk>

Raymond Charles <raymond.charles73@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 20:02

Weitere Alias Namen: Charles Duncan/Garry Gordon

Hello Friend,
I have seen your profile and love the little you wrote there. I seem to have some interest in you that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 47 years old. I am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling of Cooper and cable wires for electrification.

I am an independent man who love working and planning. I am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometimes take Social drink. My wife died of cancer 5 years ago and i have a lovely son, his name is Kelvin, he is 14 and studies.

I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love lady who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. I know you feel we are far from each other,but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another.

This will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation...Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and get to meet you.
I will be glad to have a chat online with you at: ( raymond.charles73@yahoo.co.uk ) , my dear, i want you to send your email address to me in your reply so that i can add it to my yahoo messenger chat in other for us to have a chat online...

Hope to have you online.

With Love,

Raymond

Bild
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 20:02

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male