GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Mark Oscar <markoscar@yahoo.com>

Mark Oscar <markoscar@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Di 25. Jun 2013, 13:46

hello my dear....

Hello Sunshine,
My name is mark oscar, Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the photo there cos it has all being what i have being searching for so many years.We seem to have so much in common and if given an opportunity it might lead to some feeling that could be developed d lead to something soonest...

I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.I am 49years old, i will be 50 in couple of months. I am into Sales and Marketer of industrial chemicals and hospital equipment .I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together. Some characters about me is that . I don't smoke, but drink occasionaly, i love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace.All this i missed somuch from a woman cos since the few years i lost my wife i have really come to know the real value of a woman in every man's life cos it has not been easy without a woman in my life and i have manage to bear, but by each day passing it is more getting lonely for me..Cos the mother of my only son called who will be 8 in a couple of months, died of a high blood pressure due to a shaked from a gasily car accident she had some years back. Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet soon cos all i want is to be a happy man again and also make some one happy too . I want you to know that, the greatest gift to every men eyesight is having their eyes set on a woman like you and making it come true to have you as a partner.
My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intend to get into a long term/serious relationship.I know you feel we are way too far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation.... Once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you as soon as possible.

I will be glad to have a chat online with you on or you can write to me on my personal email address(markoscar@yahoo.com) this way we can get to stay out off here and we might be able to keep constant communication, please send me your mail address so that i add you to my private email addres for us chat and get to each there either yahoo or msn and you can as well send me your email address and some other nice photos from you direct to my personal email address.And i also want you to know distance can never be a problem cos i am truly ready to move to any part where i finds my true love, i also want you to know that i am often at here please write to my mail address please i wait to hear from you again on my mail...
mark...
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Di 25. Jun 2013, 13:46

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Andre Oscar <andreoscar12@yahoo.de>
Forum: Fake Profile auf Skype
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 0
Oscar Moses
Forum: Fake Profile Facebook Male