GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Benton Bevis <bentonbevis@hotmail.com>

Benton Bevis <bentonbevis@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 22. Jan 2014, 14:35

Von: Benton Bevis

Re: [kein Betreff]

Hi dear

How are you doing today?
I must tell you that you are a very beautiful woman and i will like to have a woman like you in my life,i hope you write me and tell me more about your self soon.
More about myself. i am 50 years old man, am a widower.
i am a an internationally business man.
I have a daughter who is 9 years old,her name is Jane and she's my only child.
I live in England,but i was raise in another country.am new to this Internet dating wish makes me feel very uncomfortable when i think about it some times,but i would let that discourage me from getting to know you better or let the Distance between us get in the way,because am a very patient man and i can always come and meet you in your country once we get to know more about each other and willing to meet.
I know is not easy finding a good woman this days,most of the women this days don't care about what they do to a man or about his feelings and so do men all they care about is their self and what they get,is like the world is going crazy when i think about it some times,but i know in the mist of this crazy people there are still good men and women,men and women that still have their self respect.
Am a very simple man and i don't take life too hard and when you get to know me better you will notice that for your self,and am looking for a woman that that is ready to have a relationship and i hope you are that woman?I love the sea very much. I love to leave my footprint on the beach, I am longing for walking on the sand with my beloved woman someday, would you be the one beside me?i guess time will tell about that,because am not getting any younger and with all the money in the world wont make's any man feel comfortable without the right woman by his side.
I have made some mistakes in my life I am not a perfect man nor am I looking for a perfect woman.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours
Benton..

Honig hallo, dies ist meine E-Mail-Adresse bentonbevis@hotmail.com und warte darauf, dass Sie mir zu schreiben, danke.
Viele küssen für dich,
Benton ..

ScreenShot1899.jpg
ScreenShot1899.jpg (32.96 KiB) 336-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot1900.jpg
ScreenShot1900.jpg (27.65 KiB) 336-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Mi 22. Jan 2014, 14:35

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Alberte Bevis