GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Jimmy Lawson

Jimmy Lawson

Beitragvon admin » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 12:26

Hello Angel,

I have seen your photo, i seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 50 years old. I am into Marketing and Supply of industrial wires/coppers. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing old together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. I lost my wife in an auto crash 5 years ago and i have a lovely Son called Kelvin, he is 20 years old. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage. I know you feel we are far from each other, but i want you to know distance is not a barrier. But i strongly believe we still have to write each other, this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation, i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope you find me interested, I will be glad so as to enable us share a lot and get to know each other more better. Hope to hear from you positively.

Greetings from Manchester,
Jimmy .

Bild Bild Bild

admin
Administrator

von Anzeige » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 12:26

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Chris Jimmy <jimmyfish922@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Koralle
Antworten: 3