GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Barry James <barry.j101@yahoo.com>

Barry James <barry.j101@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 13. Jun 2013, 14:15

Hello Sunshine,

How are you doing today, hope that you are fine, my name is Barry James, your foto is really nice and lovely to me here that is why i am writing you this letter here on wkw, I am a man who believe so much in love and fun, cos i happen to be in love and been loved as well, before i lost it...I am 50years old. I am into Sales and supply of Chemicals and Medical Equipments.. ..I am an independent man who love working and planning and in search of a lovely woman now and who will for ever remain my life partner and will make me forget my past when ever i am with her and as well growing older together again in love.I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink and not much of it. i am Divorced my wife for some a year now, I love Vacation,outing with friends,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her loved one and holding hands cos i wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace, watching good football and movies, growing old together again if you love to. you are really in intrested me meeting me here is my private e-mail address please do write me on this (barry.j101@yahoo.com) i wish you a very happy xmas there and hope to hear from you soon there...

Yours Wishes,
Barry.

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index.php?twg_album=01_males%2F247&twg_foffset=0,144,0
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Do 13. Jun 2013, 14:15

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Barry Adams <barryadams781@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Koralle
Antworten: 2
Engineer Barry Scott <engineer.barrys@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles