GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Smith Douglas <bdworld212@hotmail.com>

Smith Douglas <bdworld212@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Sa 6. Jul 2013, 20:38

Hello Mrs Charming

Hi dear i most say you are looking so beautiful in this picture and i was attracted to you,i really will like to get to know you more better if you dont mind,well let me start by telling you a little about myself.I'm Smith Douglas and i am from London,I have been single for 2yrs now,i have a daughter whom i love so much and im divorced,i enjoy my work alot because it keeps me busy all the time i am a contractor and an engineer.I registered with this site to find my true love,,

. All i want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach!Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life,intelligent,funny,honest and responsible.A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen,someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing.
The ability to share her heart and her mind,i want to share my life with someone,and it won't be as a playmate,you need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures,i am a very passionate man,and i need a passionate woman to be my partner someone who is romantic,and thoughtful.I like touching and being touched,caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa.She should see love making as something to be enjoyed by both of us and hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship.I am not into any machoistic games,the distance shouldn't be a problem to us,i know you might be wondering how come am sending you a mail because am here in London and you are at the other side of world,well i want to let you know that your true love might be in another part of the world and you will keep looking in the wrong direction but only if you look hard then you will find your true love and love knows no distance,i hope you will agree with me.I really hope to find that special woman in my life and i promise to love and respect her with all my heart,and it might be you who knows because we just dont know where our soulmate might be all we need to do is keep looking until we find them,so lets give it a try.

I must confess that you are very beautiful and attractive... Please reply because i dont get on this site much i check once in a while but i check my direct mail everyday : (bdworld212@hotmail.com) so we can get started.
I hope to hearing from you soon.Wishing you a lovely and blissful day...

Kisses.
Smith Douglas...
Dateianhänge
Profil_Smith_Evergreen.jpg
Profil_Smith_Evergreen.jpg (36.55 KiB) 353-mal betrachtet
Smith_Evergreen.jpg
Smith_Evergreen.jpg (28.65 KiB) 353-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Sa 6. Jul 2013, 20:38

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge