Beziehungsstatus:Single
Interessiert an:Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen:English
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit:Kaukasisch/weiß
Religion:Christ
Orientierung:Heterosexuell

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index.php?twg_album=01_males%2F283&twg_foffset=0,176,0

Mo 23. Dez 2013, 16:52

Re: Richard Owen <owenrichard53@yahoo.com>

Maxwell B
Zuletzt aktiv:Vor 4 Minuten
Profilaufrufe:1002 Mal
Profil-Skin:Standard

Beziehungsstatus:Single
Interessiert an:Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit:Kaukasisch/weiß
Religion:Christ
Orientierung:Heterosexuell

Bild

i wish to know more but i don't have time to always chat can i have your email id so that i can write you mail about me and my intentions

Mo 23. Dez 2013, 16:53

i am glad to receive an email from you outside of netlog. i do really want to initiate a real contact with you and get to know more about you. Well, i will tell you about me.I am from Mississippi Grenada USA.I am the only son of my parents and my dad died 6yrs ago and I'm only left with my mum who means the world to me.I am 47yrs and am single and right now looking for the lady of my life to complete my missing ribs, my soul mate. I'm a well respectable fellow ,i loves reading , swimming , playing golf ,traveling of course part of my job.i work in an oil company as an Engineer.I enjoy stimulating conversation,movies, music, board games, museums, quiet walks..I'm easy going and i may like you and i know that i have already become more than interested in you.I am friendly, polite, patient, honest, and loyal.I open doors for people, respect women, and I'm always ready to help someone out if they need me.
I don't know if there's any other thing you will like to know about me,just let me know if you want to know anything.Please sweetie tell me about yourself,what you do for your living,your likes and dislikes and anything you will like me to know about you for now.

Take care.
Richard
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz