GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Kingsley Owen <kingsleyowen000@yahoo.com>

Kingsley Owen <kingsleyowen000@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 7. Feb 2014, 17:43

Von: Kingsley Owen

your beloved son

This mail may come to you as a surprised. As I write to you now my funds worth $9.5Million U.S.D and 65 kg gold dust is with An Agent in in your country, however he does not know that the original content is physical cash, it was registered as " Precious Family Treasure" because my Partner that he was supposed to effect delivery to has changed the initial agreement we had as per the sharing ratio of 70/30 to 50/50 which I am not pleased with so I had to stop the delivery to him. Now the Shipping Company said I should provide another beneficiary so that they can effect the delivery to him immediately, that is why I am contacting you. I am from Sierra Leone.

I will forward the contact of the Agent contact in your country I when i get your reply in my mail box . I am ready to part with 30% for your acceptance and effort and will equally nominate you as my Trustee/Beneficiary to assist me invest the funds into a profitable business venture in your Country, while i continue with my education.

I will be happy if my request is granted as i am ready to part away with 30% why you invest the other shear of our funds and god dust in any good business in your country and you invite us to come over and forward our Education, Please try and get back to us via email to enable us send u all vital document covering the boxes in my name as the next of kin to my late father Heritage and also our Id Cards for Identification along with the diplomat who is contact information to enable you reach the diplomat via phone or email as he is waiting for you to contact him for Immediate clearing the boxes of the funds and the gold dust to your name and your delivery address as my beneficiary,The boxes in your country International airport please try and get back to me today via my private mail

Your son
Kingsley Owen

kingsleyowen000@yahoo.com
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Fr 7. Feb 2014, 17:43

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Larry Owen <larryowen960@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Koralle
Antworten: 1