GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Louis Perry <Louisperry45@yahoo.com>

Louis Perry <Louisperry45@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Do 13. Jun 2013, 21:14

Weitere Mail Adressen: <Louisperry88@yahoo.com>

Allgemeines
Name LOUIS PERRY (perrylee)
Mitglied seit Gestern
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 20.08.
Sternzeichen Löwe
Land Großbritannien (UK)
Ort MANCHESTER

Bild

Persönliches
Beziehungsstatus verwitwet
Über mich I AM AN EASY GOING AFFECTION MAN I
CHERISHED FRIENDSHIP I cherish
friendship AND CONSIDERED IT GREAT
GIFT AND FAVOR FROM GOD
Position Unternehmer
Beruf CONSTRUCTION IN BUILDING & DRILLING
MANAGER
Hobbys TRAVELLING, READING, NEWS REPORT
Musik COOL BLUES, HIP HOP, R&B
Filme GOD FATHER, TITANIC, MEN IN BLACK, AVATAR
Bücher ROMEO & JULIET, SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA BEAUTY & THE BEAST

Bild Bild Bild Bild
Koralle

von Anzeige » Do 13. Jun 2013, 21:14

Anzeige

Re: Louis Perry <Louisperry45@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Do 13. Jun 2013, 21:16

Hello

What a nice and simple smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, I was actually searching for an old friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello..Please always wear that smile...Louis

'm doing great thank you dear ..... so where are you from love to know more about you dear ....well my i'm Louis Perry from Manchester England , single and i'm 50 gat one kids still gat my mum and all thats so please tell me also about your self
Koralle

Re: Louis Perry <Louisperry45@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Do 13. Jun 2013, 21:17

Hello

thanks for replying my mail dear , well I'm very pleased by your responds .i have a serious and calm personality and I am very slow to get angry. I am a very thoughtful person. I like to understand my feelings and others feelings.I like the sea shore, i enjoy traveling, cooking, gardening, camping, long walk, learning new things and studying new ideas. I guess that is why I like reading so much . I have strong beliefs and opinions (some people would even call me stubborn). Because I am so fascinated with ideas, I like to discuss and talk about almost everything . I have a very open personality. I tend to share my feelings, thoughts and beliefs with other people... this is my email so we can know each other better Louisperry45@yahoo.com

Louis
Koralle

Re: Louis Perry <Louisperry88@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 18:01

hello

thanks for replying my mail dear , well I'm very pleased by your responds .i have a serious and calm personality and I am very slow to get angry. I am a very thoughtful person. I like to understand my feelings and others feelings.I like the sea shore, i enjoy traveling, cooking, gardening, camping, long walk, learning new things and studying new ideas. I guess that is why I like reading so
much . I have strong beliefs and opinions (some people would even call me stubborn). Because I am so fascinated with ideas, I like to discuss and talk about almost everything . I have a very
open personality. I tend to share my feelings, thoughts and beliefs with other people... Louisperry88@yahoo.com

Louis
Koralle

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu VB,s male