GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

John Moses <mosesmorr@yahoo.de>

John Moses <mosesmorr@yahoo.de>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 15:50

Allgemeines
Name
John Moses
Mitglied seit 30.09.11
Aktualisiert 30.09.11
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 24.04.1970 (41)
Land
Großbritannien (UK)

Persönliches
Beziehungsstatus Single
Hobbys i love watching movies at the cinemas
Musik i love jazz and rock music
Filme titanic
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot835.jpg
ScreenShot835.jpg (36.11 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot836.jpg
ScreenShot836.jpg (23.39 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Do 4. Jul 2013, 15:50

Anzeige

Re: John Moses <mosesmorr@yahoo.de>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 15:51

Weiteres Profil
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot837.jpg
ScreenShot837.jpg (32.52 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot838.jpg
ScreenShot838.jpg (13.52 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 15:55

Alte Bilder aus dem fb-Profil - Bilder wurden zwischenzeitlich ausgetauscht

Neues fb-Profil hier:

57427345nx55106/fake-profile-facebook-male-f5/moses-john-jojo-t668.html
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot839.jpg
ScreenShot839.jpg (16.93 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot840.jpg
ScreenShot840.jpg (25.86 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot841.jpg
ScreenShot841.jpg (3.93 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 16:02

1. Kontakt in WKW:

Von: John Moses
hi

I like to connect with people as i am a lover of people's agenda and getting closer to individuals.I tend to be soft in whatever i do.Never indulge in things of the world or anything that will not propel me in a positive way.I am very calm,slightly quite,reserved and conservative.Well i am an engineer,assistant supervisor in my company here in UK..I am the first and only child of my parents.I have a beautiful daughter.she is 18yrs old.My wife died 9 years ago and have being unmarried.Well for now that is very much about me.i hope to hear from you about yourself too.

An: John Moses

Re: hi

I`ve just reading your mail...
But my question is what are you doing here as you live in the UK..iive in Holland, Dutch woman, speaking English, French language, and I try to learn hier a little bit German..

Oh really ?..I had more of those mails that their wives died , for example an accident..mostly the same letters as you write me now..
A widower with a son or daughter ..hmm.strange of course..
Didn`t you read my Profile ?..there you can read a lot about me ..
Now I had to go visit the postoffice, to send a packet ok

V
on: John Moses

Distance is never an issue when it comes to two people.I first met my late wife at a concert there in Germany.Ater which i had few dinners and went back to UK.After then we had become close by keeping contact on phone.Six months later we decided to make it a union by marriage.We both found love despite the distance.Matters of pure heart and love is greater than distance shared between two people as far as there is connection between themselves

An: John Moses

My answer at your mail..

Yes but why shpuld you looking for another woman if you live in the UK ? ..
As I`ve said before..your not the only one here with a job as an Engeneer and such more of these things and who`s a widower...

You see, I`m not the kind who believes in fairytales , excuse me, but everyone here tell me the same story
And at the end : Right ! .. An African to try catch some money..that`s why I give such a reaction like this..
But I think you understand me now

i understand

i understand you Its quite a thing of joy to have a thought of someone in mind,not just someone but someone unique as you.Its would be nice if will always keep in touch as i have found you to be an interesting part of my life.I want to know you more in a deep and close manner.So i think its better if we keep in touch by chatting on msn messenger or betterstill write you on your email.This is my msn chat mosesmorr@yahoo.de) facebook .Please do add me on your list or rather still send me yours so i can
add you.Take care and looking forward to talking more with you.

An:John Moses

Re: i understand

You don`t know me, just a copple of hours and you want to have my email or MSN adresse right now ?
Let me think about it ok ?.. No hurry at all

hallo

The hours I spend with you, I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.My debt to you, Beloved,
Is one I cannot pay In any coin of any realm because no amount of wealth is compare to this feeling.i have travelled alot and still yet nothing can be compared to the beauty,love,happiness you bring to my heart
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 16:03

Bild der Tochter
Dateianhänge
100149227E.jpeg
100149227E.jpeg (30.8 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 16:04

2. Kontakt in WKW

How are you?...your appearance caught my attention.I am 40 years old from , .I am single with a lovely daughter of 18 yrs old...I am calm,honest,understanding and i listen and look to learn from others.So tell more about yourself

I like to connect with people as i am a lover of people's agenda and getting closer to individuals.I tend to be soft in whatever i do.Never indulge in things of the world or anything that will not propel me in a positive way.I am very calm,slightly quite,reserved and conservative.Well i am an engineer,assistant supervisor in my company here in UK..I am the first and only child of my parents.I
have a beautiful daughter.she is 18yrs old.My wife died 9 years ago and have being unmarried.Well for now that is very much about me.i hope to hear from you about yourself too.

Distance is never an issue when it comes to two people.I first met my late wife at a concert there in Germany.Ater which i had few dinners and went back to UK.After then we had become close by keeping contact on phone.Six months later we decided to make it a union by marriage.We both found love despite the distance.Matters of pure heart and love is greater than distance shared between two people as far as there is connection between themselves.
Pebbles

Beitragvon Pebbles » Do 4. Jul 2013, 16:05

Weiteres Bild:
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot858.jpg
ScreenShot858.jpg (23.82 KiB) 1034-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oscar Moses