GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Louis Dave <daveo.moore01@yahoo.co.uk>

Louis Dave <daveo.moore01@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mo 24. Jun 2013, 17:29

Alias: David Penn

Thanks for replying my email. I find your profile interesting however, i would love to get to know you more though i do not speak german well enough i hope we would be able to have good communication. You look younger than your age.

I am half Isreali because my dad is an Isreali, i was born in Isreal but i moved to UK with my dad when i was 17 years old after i lost my mom. while being the only child of my mom but i have step siblings. I will turn 43 yrs old by July 7, i have a daughter, Bianca she's 7years old she is my world since she has no mother,she die after her birth. I am an engineer major in petroleum, my career has taken me to so many countries, i love it and i enjoy it.

I have been single for almost a year and some months now, after trying several relationships which did not work out and i lost hopes when i was hurt by a lady who betrayed my love. Now i decided to give it a try on the internet to look out for someone who will have the qualities of the kind of woman i want to call my own, a soulmate, someone who will take me as hers and love me no matter what. I am romantic, i love to spend quality time with my family and loved ones, i love out doors.

As for my pictures, if you have a yahoomail or msn i will send some of my pictures to you. I am looking to find someone for friends for now to see where it goes from there. Tell me more about you i am hoping to hear from you soon.

Dave

Bilder: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ffset=0,32
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Mo 24. Jun 2013, 17:29

Anzeige

Re: Louis Dave <daveo.moore01@yahoo.co.uk>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mo 24. Jun 2013, 17:30

Zunächst lassen Sie mich fragen, wie hast du vom Himmel zu entkommen, ist Ihre Art von engelhaften Schönheit und schönes Gesicht soll im Himmel nicht Erde sein, ich muss gestehen, du bist so schön. Wie geht es dir?
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Dave Andrew <davelovel01@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Koralle
Antworten: 8
Hitch Dave <hitchdave542@yahoo.com>
Forum: Fake Profile Facebook Male
Autor: Koralle
Antworten: 0
Raymond Louis <raymondlouis33@yahoo.co.uk>