Antwort schreiben

Kelvin White <kelvinwhite8@yahoo.co.uk>

Fr 14. Jun 2013, 20:56

Hello Dear

Hello Dear

I have seen your photo, i seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 50years old. I am into construction and earth Engineering. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. I lost my wife in an auto crash 5 years ago and i have a lovely daughter called Jasy, she is 20 years old and study Art at a University in Madrid, Spain. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage. I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another, this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation, i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope you find me interested, Please reply me directly to my yahoo email (kelvinwhite8@yahoo.co.uk). I will be glad so as to enable us share a lot and get to know each other more better. Hope to hear from you positively.

Greetings from Manchester
kelvin

Bild Bild

Fr 14. Jun 2013, 20:56

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz