Mitglied seit 07.02.13
Aktualisiert 07.02.13
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 15.04.1960 (52)
Sternzeichen Widder

Bild

Hello Beautiful

Hello Dear
How are you doing,i guess you are fine? You are such a beautiful woman from your picture,your beauty has attracted me so much to write you.I am Mr kelvin trinity and i am from Canada.I speak English am a business man by profession.am single, I am interested in getting into a new relationship that will last till the end of time,please don't get angry if you receive my mail,but i would like you to reply to me via email (kelvintrinity@yahoo.com) if you are interested so that i can write more about my self.Also know that language is not a barrier in this relationship because i speak and write little German and i know when we are together we will learn more from each other.i want to see you smile when reading this letter because smilling is good for the health. As for me i want to feel love and be loved again and i want to share my heart as well.if my request is accepted i will like to hear from you again.i wish you a very lovely day(glueck

Answer me back to my email address,
lovely Greetings,
Kelvin.

Allgemeines
Name Kelvin Trinity
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 15.04.1960 (52)
Sternzeichen Widder

Bild

Allgemeines
Name
Kelvin Trinity
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 12.02.1960 (53)
Sternzeichen
Wassermann

Bild

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:
http://anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb ... 691884/0#8

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb ... 3357/20#23

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild

Weitere Bilder findet ihr in der Galerie!

http://dating-fraud.lima-city.de/index. ... ales%2F220

Di 27. Aug 2013, 18:05

Re: Kelvin Trinity <kelvintrinity@yahoo.com>

Di 27. Aug 2013, 18:05

Hello Dear,

How are you doing,I guess you are fine? You are such a beautiful woman from your picture,your beauty has attracted me so much to write you. I am Mr Kelvin Trinity,I am from Sweden but base in United Kingdom. I speak English and a business man by profession. I am single but I have a son, Please don't get angry if you receive my mail and If you are okay with me, I would like you to reply me via my email (kelvintrinity@yahoo.com) if you are interested so that I can write more about my self. I speak and write little German and I know when we are together we will learn more from each other. I want to see you smile when reading this letter because smilling is good for the health. As for me I want to feel love and be loved again and I want to share my heart as well. If my request is accepted I will like,to hear from you again. I wish you a very lovely day

lovely Greetings,
Kelvin Trinity.

Mi 11. Sep 2013, 20:34

Hello dear

Hello Dear,

Good evening, How are you doing,I guess you are fine? You are such a beautiful woman from your picture,your beauty has attracted me so much to write you. I am Mr Kelvin Trinity,I am from Sweden but base in United Kingdom. I speak English and a business man by profession. I am single but I have a son, Please don't get angry if you receive my mail and If you are okay with me, I would like you to reply me via my email (kelvintrinity@yahoo.com) if you are interested so that I can write more about my self. I speak and write little German and I know when we are together we will learn more from each other. I want to see you smile when reading this letter because smilling is good for the health. As for me I want to feel love and be loved again and I want to share my heart as well. If my request is accepted I will like,to hear from you again. I wish you a very lovely day

lovely Greetings,
Kelvin Trinity.

Fr 13. Sep 2013, 17:31

Allgemeines
Name Kelvin Trinity
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 15.04.1960 (53)
Sternzeichen Widder