GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Michael Thierry <michael_t_thierry028@yahoo.com>

Moderator: Moderator

Michael Thierry <michael_t_thierry028@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Fr 7. Feb 2014, 19:32

Mit der Mailadresse Profil auf fb:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.thierry.925

Michael Thierry

Hat bei British Army (Doktor der Medizin) gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: Newcastle University
Wohnt in London
Aus Manchester

Info
I have been described as a very patient person, full of empathy and understanding. I love having a laugh, good times with friends, just hanging out. I love having fun, passion, connection with that special person. I feel the most important part of a relationship is to be totally involved and committed to each other, no half measures. This does not mean that you lose yourself to the other person, rather a case of extending the best of who you are and growing within that nurturing atmosphere. I believe that we should always be the best of who we are, no matter what the circumstances. I believe in integrity and values, and being true to yourself.

Life is amazing, we have so much to enjoy. I love travelling, am just starting my forays out into the world of travel. I participate in the arts, and am reasonably successful, however, even though it is my passion, I am able to temper it with a business mind. My world is happy, generous, kind. I am hoping that this stage of life allows me to connect with my soul mate.

Wohnt in London

Männlich

Lieblingszitate

I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.

fb-Profil_Michael_Thierry.jpg
fb-Profil_Michael_Thierry.jpg (34.21 KiB) 339-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Fr 7. Feb 2014, 19:32

Anzeige

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu Fake Profile Facebook Male