GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Elliot Ellison Morgan <elliotmorgancp@yahoo.com>

Elliot Ellison Morgan <elliotmorgancp@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 29. Jan 2014, 17:48

Alisanamen: Neonard Welbeck/Nicholas Ronald/Mark James/Micheal Louis/Kelvin Foses/Mack Gregory

Weitere Mailadressen: <neowelbeck@yahoo.co.uk><nich.ronald@yahoo.co.uk><marjames1100@gmail.com><micheallouis05@yahoo.com><kelvinfoses@yahoo.com>'<mackgregory52@yahoo.com>

Hallo meine Liebe,
Ich muss sagen, dass Sie sehr nett und schön in Ihrem photo.and i cant meine Augen sie sehen, sind meine Namen Neonard Welbeck, und ich will wissen Sie well.as für mich, ich bin ein unabhängiger Mann (49 Jahre alt ), die Arbeitsbedingungen und liebt die Planung und der Suche nach einer schönen Frau, die für immer bleiben wird mein Lebenspartner sowie Älterwerden zusammen. Ich rauche nicht, aber irgendwann treffen Soziale drinks.I verlor meine Frau in einem Auto Crash vor drei Jahren und ich habe eine schöne Tochter. Ich liebe Damen, die viel Zeit mit ihrer Familie genießen und will reisen Reisen, Leidenschaft, gutes Essen, intellektuelle Diskussion sowie sitzen vor dem Kamin und alt together.Please antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-Mail (neowelbeck@yahoo.co.uk). und fügen Sie mich zur Yahoo Instant Messenger Chat-Liste, wenn Sie one.i werden sehr glücklich sein, wenn Sie senden mir auch Ihre E-Mail zu meinem dear.for Ich will die beiden von uns in einem ständigen Dialog sein, dh haben wenn Sie gibt mir die einmalige Gelegenheit, zu wissen you.have einen schönen Tag ...... Neonard Welbec

Bilder in Galerie: http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... ow=01_Elli
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Mi 29. Jan 2014, 17:48

Anzeige

Re: Elliot Ellison Morgan <elliotmorgancp@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 29. Jan 2014, 17:50

Hello Dear My name is Neonard Welbeck and i am 49years old. i am a business man, I am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling of Copper products for recycling,and manufacturing of cables and metal work.I am an independent man who loves working and planning and i am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter her name is Annabel she is 19years and she study's Music at a University in Georgia Atlanta.my wish is to meet a lady who intends to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship,i saw your picture and i was very interested to know more about you.I know you feel we are far from each other
but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better. Once again i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible.Hope you find this mail interesting
NAME:Neo Welbeck
Marital Status:widower
Children: 1
Occupation sales/marketing
Religion: Christian
Appearance: Attractive
Language(s): English
Happy new year
Email me and add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online now.I will be glad to have a chat with you.(neowelbeck@yahoo.co.uk).i will be glad to receive your mails.Hope to hear from you positively. With Much Love, ..........Neo

Allgemeines
Name Nicholas Ronald
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 05.03.1960
Ort Bensheim
PLZ 64625

Hallo schöner Engel
Möchte ich sagen, du schön und gut aussehend auf Ihrem Foto, dass ich meine Augen nicht von ihnen leicht, Am Nikolaus Ronald anhand des Namens, von Deutschland bin britischer Staatsbürger und lebe in Start, Newcastle City und ich bin ein Business Mann, ich habe einen Sohn von meinem Leben Call (Janne) Sie nicht mit mir leben sie leben in den USA und lebe allein in einer Mietwohnung Ich habe ein Auto meiner eigenen und bin auch ich der Suche nach einem liebevollen und fürsorglichen Art Frau wie Sie, ich wäre auf der Suche, aber wenn ich sah Ihr Foto meine Suche beendet und ich glaube, wir können die Dinge zusammen, wenn Sie mir die einmalige Gelegenheit, ihr wisst geben und Sie kennen zu lernen, ich sei das einzige Kind meiner Eltern Ich wurde in England geboren und ich erwachsen es in England verlor ich meinen Eltern und meiner lieben Frau, etwa drei Jahr vor gut, dass meine Vergangenheit natürlich hasse ich über meine Vergangenheit reden, ist mein Geburtsdatum (1960.05.03) Und meine Tochter, die sie (19yrs alt) ist, werde ich die Liebe kennen zu lernen Sie mehr hat auch immer der Austausch von E-Mail, E-Mail-Adresse und die Fotos, die mein lieber, wenn Sie gerne mit mir per E-Mail mich wissen Meine E-Mail-Adresse (nich.ronald@yahoo.co.uk) oder Sie können Sie mich in so Diagramm erhalten wir Instant Messages von uns gut Hoffnung zu lesen Sie schöne E-Mail haben einen schönen und wundervollen Tag .... ....
Herr Nicholas
Pebbles

Re: Elliot Ellison Morgan <elliotmorgancp@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Mi 29. Jan 2014, 17:53

Hello beautiful angel
I will start by saying you look beautiful and good looking on your photo that i could not take my eyes of them easily,Am Micheal Louis Grant by name, from United kingdom am a British citizen and i live in , Newcastle City and i am a Business man, i have a Daughter of my life Call (Janne) i was introduce to this site by my daughter,She don't live with me she live in U.S.A and i live alone in a rented apartment i have a car of my own and am also i search of a kind loving and caring woman like you i was in search but when i saw your photo my search ended and i believe we can make things up together if you give me the golden opportunity to know you well and you getting to know me i was the only child of my parent i was born in England and i grow up there in England were i lost my parent and my lovely wife,about three yr ago well that my past course i hate talking about my past,My Date Of Birth Is (5/3/1960) And my daughter she is (19yrs Of Age)i will love to get to know you more has well as getting Exchange of E-mail, E-mail address and photos, my dear if you would love to know me e-mail me on my e-mail address (micheallouis05@yahoo.com)or you can add me to chart so we get instant messages of ourselves well or e-mail me.if you don't have a yahoo messenger you can download it with this link here (http://messenger.yahoo.com/download/) and register a yahoo account hope to read you lovely e-mail have a nice and wonderful day.........
Micheal

Von: Kelvin Foses

Hello My dear
how you doing hope you having a nice time,i saw your profile picture it very nice and beautiful which i could not take my eyes of them easily, am kelvin Foses By name.I lost my wife i and my parents in an auto crash three yrs ago on their way to a dinner party so i was left alone with my daughter, I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage,I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we can still write each other here is my e-mai, address (kelvinfoses@yahoo.com)so we could talk online in chat and i could send you more of my photos and exchange of mail hope to hear from you greatings From Kelvin

hello my dear

I saw your photo and i love the little you wrote in your profile. I seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest, My name is ,Kelvin, i am 50years old, and I am into buying and supply of Copper and cables communication wires. I am an independent man who loves working and planning, and now i am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing old together. i am interested in you and i Also I like to know more about you and establish a relationship with you, and it be based on truth and trust. I will be glad if you send me a mail to my email address (kelvinfoses@yahoo.com) so that i can send you a picture of me, you can also add my email address to my yahoo messenger chat, or you can download yahoo with this link (http://messenger.yahoo.com/download/) so that we can chat and talk more about our self in chat now that i am online, i will be glad to hear from you and I believe we can
start from here. hope to hear from you..........
much love
Kelvin

Von: Mack Gregory
Wann: Heute, 10:26

Hallo liebe

Hallo Liebe,
Wie ist das Wetter heute?
Schönes Bild und ein süßes Lächeln Ich mag es ...
ich bin Mark, 49yrs des Alters und mit Sitz in, Großbritannien. (Essex) Bauingenieur und Unternehmer, ich bin ein Witwer i verlor meine Frau vor Jahren durch (Breast Tumor) .. und seitdem hat sich mein Leben so einsam ... Ich brauche eine Frau, die zurückbringen wird meine Liebe und ich bin bereit, wieder zu lieben. Ich ging durch Ihr Profil und ich denke, Sie passen das Bild der Frau, die ich will mein Herz zu öffnen .... Ich bin bereit, mein Herz zu geben. Ich würde wirklich gerne mehr besser kennen lernen und hoffe, dass wir bessere Freunde sein, weil ich bereit bin, mein Herz zu öffnen. Bitte, würde Ich mag wissen, was Sie denken .... so werde ich auch Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich und meine Tochter ... Ich habe eine Tochter sie ist 12 Jahre alt (Stephanie). wir beide leben ganz allein .. etwas sagt mir, ich bin in der richtigen Stelle trotz i neu in dieses soziale Netzwerk am
My Dear hier ist meine E-Mail-id (mackgregory52@yahoo.com) Sie können Sie mir Ihnen
so kann ich schreibe Ihnen mehr über mich, weil ich nicht hier oft besuchen ...... Ich freue mich darauf, von Ihnen bald zu hören Cheers! ...
Mack Cares

Neues Profil

Profil_David_Nyberg.jpg
Profil_David_Nyberg.jpg (34.46 KiB) 552-mal betrachtet
David_Nyberg.jpg
David_Nyberg.jpg (27.71 KiB) 552-mal betrachtet
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Elliot D <Elliotdouglas777@hotmail.co.uk>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles