GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Susana Yake <susanayake_11@yahoo.com>

Susana Yake <susanayake_11@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Do 6. Mär 2014, 16:14

weitere Mailadresse: <susanayake_a20@yahoo.com>

Susana Yake
Hello
My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am an Africa girl, I read your profile today at it was so good to me. I feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first. I also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. Please contact me at my email address (susanayake_11@yahoo.com)I am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart, and (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life cares for my future love. (susanayake_11@yahoo.com)

NL: http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/ ... 1394130044

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThre ... 885147.htm
Dateianhänge
Susana_Yake-mail.jpg
Susana_Yake-mail.jpg (18.93 KiB) 1094-mal betrachtet
Koralle

von Anzeige » Do 6. Mär 2014, 16:14

Anzeige

Re: Susana Yake <susanayake_11@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon Koralle » Do 13. Mär 2014, 17:43

Hallo,
Mein Name ist Miss Susana Yake, Ich bin ein Afrika Mädchen, ich dein Profil gelesen, heute um, es war so gut zu mir. Ich glaube, Sie der einzige, der fehlt in meinem Leben getreten, so entschied ich mich, auf ihn zu stoppen und Sie wissen lassen, dass ich interessiert bin ein Freund zuerst sein sollen. Ich glaube auch, dass Sie kommen, um eine Wahrscheinlichkeit von Treffen sein, die sehr, was in meinem Leben getreten gefehlt hat. Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich unter meiner E-Mail-Adresse (susanayake_a20@yahoo.com) Ich bin ein Mädchen mit Respekt und verantwortlich ist, ich respektiere die Menschen auch und glauben, wenn Sie mich kontaktieren, ich gebe Ihnen eine vollständige Einführung von mein Selbst okay. Ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören. Denken Sie daran, all die Dunkelheit in der Welt, kann nicht das Licht einer einzigen Kerze setzen, solange das Licht der Liebe scheint hell in Ihrem Herzen und (Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, aber die Liebe eine Menge Fragen im Leben kümmert sich um meine Zukunft Liebe. (susanayake_a20@yahoo.com)
My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am an Africa girl, I read your profile today at it was so good to me. I feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first. I also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. Please contact me at my email address (susanayake_a20@yahoo.com)I am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart, and (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life cares for my future love. (susanayake_a20@yahoo.com)
Koralle

TAGS

Zurück zu VB,s female