GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Fred William <Fred.william72@yahoo.com>

Fred William <Fred.william72@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon admin » Fr 7. Jun 2013, 23:07

Weitere Mail Adressen <fredwilliam72@hotmail.com> <fred_w14@yahoo.com>

Hallo Sonnenschein

liebe

How do you do? L ging durch Ihr Profil und ich werde
vollständig durch die freundlichen Worte, ich war durch die Lektüre Ihres Profils fasziniert. Sie klingen so wunderbar und schön. Erkenne, dass Sie alle Eigenschaften, die ich unbedingt sind

eine Frau, um einen Lebenspartner und Ihr Profil caught my eye und meine Seele Prozess. eingefangen. Ich bin ein guter Christ mit einem Sinn für Humor, für mich nie ein istAlter

Barriere in der Beziehung, lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn Sie chatten möchten, und wir beginnen, uns besser kennen.

Ich bin sehr fred und bin eine Witwe und ein Vater von einem, der L, Menschen zu helfen vor allem die weniger Privileg eines i, wie Laufen und Schwimmen Liebe, Tanz, wird das Spiel mit

Freunde und Kollegen, dem Golf,

Ich bin Neu auf unserer Site kennen und don "t, wie viel Arbeit, weil ich nicht so viel zu tun
glaubt.Ich das Internet als Mittel zur Datierung kann

Sie wissen besser, wenn Sie don't-Geist. Diese Identifikation ist meine Yahoo

(Fred.william72@yahoo.com)

(fredwilliam72@hotmail.com)

werden Ich mag dich, gib mir deine E-Mail-Adresse oder können Sie mir in Ihrem MSN hinzufügen und wir reden mehr über uns selbst,

Ich freue mich von Ihnen zu hören positiv.

Umarmungen und Küsse an Euch

fred

Bild Bild Bild Bild
admin
Administrator

von Anzeige » Fr 7. Jun 2013, 23:07

Anzeige

Re: Fred William <Fred.william72@yahoo.com>

Beitragvon admin » So 9. Jun 2013, 20:58

<jimjimm333@hotmail.co.uk> <jim.james20@hotmail.co.uk>

Jim James

Hi Pretty,

I am a new member here and I like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating, that because your photo has a beauty that I is not found in any other profile ... As long as my heart beats, I will try your soul and be satisfied!. We seem to some little interest that developed and maybe something like a life time together could have lead ..

My name is Jim James of Sweden, but is based in the (UK), in Liverpool, and I am 48 years old. I'm also a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, playing Clock swimming comedy, music, like country music and I like also the beach with my love to go. Therefore, I would like to pass from hand to hand, dust connect with our toes, smile and laugh along with whoever is willing to open their hearts to love and be loved again.I am 175cm, 88kg, Brow eyes and brown hair.

So if you love interest in opening your heart and was loved back, send me your ID-chat, so that we know more about each other, and then I can send you my photos. So I am in sales and marketing, involving the purchase and sale of industrial and housing construction materials in and outside

(UK). like I lost my parents when I was very young, and I am the only child of my parents and I lost my wife 5 years ago, and I have a son, Kelvin, he is 10 years old.I want you to know that if one of love, and it fails, you must know that there are always a second chance and do not let the distance, age and language of the problem, because I promise always to me to relocate to anywhere in the world where I find my true love. Please do not write this to my account, write more

back to my e-mails because I do not always here on this page
My desire is to get here include a serious relationship that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id (jimjimm333@hotmail.co.uk)
or (jim.james20@hotmail.co.uk), you do me this extension so that we know more talk about ourselves better. So hope you hear this soon.please I will like you wrote the mail ID you can see here

Warm Love
JIM ..........
admin
Administrator

Ähnliche Beiträge

Fred Madigan
Forum: Fake Profile auf Skype
Autor: admin
Antworten: 0
Fred Alrik <fredalrik@yahoo.co.uk>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles