GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Svenson White <svensonwhite2880@hotmail.com>

Svenson White <svensonwhite2880@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Sa 6. Jul 2013, 20:18

Allgemeines
Name Svenson White (white prince)
Geburtsname white
Mitglied seit 31.03.12
Aktualisiert 31.03.12
Geschlecht männlich
Geburtstag 28.01.1950 (62)
Land Großbritannien (UK)
Frühere Orte finland

1 Universe, 9 Planets, 204 Countries, 809 Islands, 7 Seas, 6 Billion People & I Still Met You.
I will start by introducing myself. I am Svenson white 62yrs old. I was born in berlin to an American dad and my mum she is half finnish half swedish. So you can see i got a lot of European blood flowing in my vain (Lol). I lost my dad when i was still 2yrs old,so my mum relocated us back to her home town in helsinki before my uncle took me to richmond london where i have lived almost all my life. Although i do travel every summer to see my aunt in new-york. I have a son who is now a medical doctor from my late wife who passed out 5years ago. I had my first degree in civil engineering, my masters in hydraulics engineering and my PhD in structural engineering. I have been working for the uk government for the past 30yrs and i'm so close to my retirement. I had plans of relocating back to my land of my birth ever since but i don't know how because i don't know anybody in germany. A friend introduced me to this site telling me that i can meet good people here,that is why i'm writing you.
I came across your pixx and i can describe you as sunshine because your smiles brought back some memories days. I never believe i could still come across such a beauty because i thought that they said the beautiful ones are not yet born. I really like you and i want us to be friends.I am satisfied and happy but would welcome someone special in my life. I enjoy walking,riding and fishing. I'm always ready for an evening out.I have many intrests and love to learn new things continously . I am open minded and easy to get along with. I find people fascinating and strive to gain understanding and knowledge with each new acqaintance I love the country . I enjoy most sports . I do enjoy movies and like to be kept informed of news. I do love to get dressed up for a more formal occasion once in while and would like to be able to do more fun things like dancing. MY perfect day among many things, could consist of quality time spent with children and a romantic evening spent with my woman.
I enjoy good conversation with a woman who likes to go a little deeper. It's fun to read books together and talk about ideas, and possibilities.I really like to laugh, and I do, at myself and life..all the time. I love it when someone tells jokes, myself included. To be with a woman who has a good sense of humor and who isn't afraid to get a little goofy and silly as we go down the road together would be so cool.
I'm passionate, compassionate, caring, kind, devoted, sensuous, up front, great kisser, sincere, not into games and a diehard romantic.I believe in honesty,fairness.
I love going out and about but also cherish quiet times,romantic walks along the beach with a special person. I LOVE candlelight dinners, warm fireplaces,and being a good listener not a fixer.I am not into games or hidden agenda. I love to make people laugh, value special times and not afraid to cry at a sad or romantic movie. I love animals, I love being out doors. My hope is to find someone to cuddle and I am looking for the best kisser in the world! I would love to find someone who really wants to become friends forever and more. I am a one of a kind.
I need a beautiful angel like you that would hold my arms and show me around my lost home and teach me how to speak fluently in german because i can never stop dreaming of returning back to my home.
They are some basic things which i want to discuss with you but all i need is your trust. I quite believe good connection conquers distance! Please send me your personal email address so that i can send you some of my pictures so you would know the kind of man you are writing to.
They say life is beautiful when one is aging but i'm still hoping for the best.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sven.
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot1231.jpg
ScreenShot1231.jpg (34.39 KiB) 241-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot1232.jpg
ScreenShot1232.jpg (24.95 KiB) 241-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

von Anzeige » Sa 6. Jul 2013, 20:18

Anzeige

Re: Svenson White <svensonwhite2880@hotmail.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Sa 6. Jul 2013, 20:21

hello sunshine here is my email adress.
svensonwhite2880@hotmail.com.
I would be expecting your mail and i do hope you would also send me some of your beautiful pictures cos i keep seeing ur preety smiles anytime i close my eyes.
wishing you a happy easter celebration and i hope this easter brings a lot of happiness into our lives.
Sven
Money makes the world go around.
Pebbles

Ähnliche Beiträge

Adam White <adamwhite2011@yahoo.com>
Forum: VB,s male
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 1
Mario White <mariowhite727@gmail.com>
Forum: Fake Profile Facebook Male
Autor: Pebbles
Antworten: 0