GEGEN FAKE-PROFIL-SCAM

Fakeprofil, ist ein Profil, das keine reelle Person darstellt.

Mr Frank John Kisoni <mrkisonifrankjohn@gmail.com>

Mr Frank John Kisoni <mrkisonifrankjohn@gmail.com>

Beitragvon Pebbles » Sa 13. Jul 2013, 13:41

Greetings,

I came across your profile.I know you will be surprised to read my message.apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.lf you are willing to show me your honesty and trust, I think I will be able to trust and work with you.I am Mr.Frank John Kisoni,Tanzanian,I am a banker by profession with a finance institution in Lome Togo West-Africa and currently holding the post of office:Auditor General of Auditing sector at the foreign remittance department of the finance institution.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds belonging to one of my bank's client who bears your surname (Engineer:xxxxxxx) This client of mine was a companion to former Libyan President Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi and Gaddafi was useding him to run transactions globally and the bottom line is that my client was assassinated by President Muhammar Gaddafi at the end in order to cover his tracts for confidentiality.

Iam personal financial accountant Manager of my late client. My purpose of contacting you is that my late client deposited funds valued at (US$28.5million) with (150kg of Gold) with our institution before his death without an heir apparent,NEST-OF-KIN,or beneficiary. As an accounts officer to him and without the finance institution knowledge, I will like to present you as the NEST-OF-KIN of my late client in order for you to lay claims to the aforementioned funds and gold and I solicit your co-operation and assistance. For this, I am ready to offer you 40% of the total and have all legal documents in relation to this transaction in my possession as proof.

Please for confidentiality and communication between us, reply me immediately to (mrkisonifrankjohn@gmail.com) or call me directly with my private cell phone number +22891497399,please be adviced that the confidentiality of this transaction is non-negotiable.To enable you know me and everything about me, below is my bio data:

Name: Mr.Frank John Kisoni
Address: 5 rue du commerce Lome Togo
Father's name: Mathew Kisoni
Mother's name: Erain Otunani

Best regards.
Mr.Frank John Kisoni
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot1396.jpg
ScreenShot1396.jpg (34.67 KiB) 472-mal betrachtet
ScreenShot1397.jpg
ScreenShot1397.jpg (16.06 KiB) 472-mal betrachtet
Money makes the world go around.