Antwort schreiben

Frank Morgan <frankmorgan363@yahoo.com>

Di 4. Feb 2014, 18:47

Von: Frank Frankmorgan

frankmorgan363@yahoo.com

Dearest One,
I am Frank Morgan from Botswana the only son of Dr.james.Morgan who worked with Botswana embassy in Lesoto for nine years before he died. I lived eighteen years with my father before He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days and Since his death life has never been the same again for me, honestly I am finding life difficult and that is the reason why I arrive here in Lome Togo to make sure that the bank transfer this money I will compensate you with 20% of the total sum.
When my late father was alive he deposited the sum of 3.5 Million (Three Million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) in a Bank here in lome Togo.
I contacted you to assist me to transfer and invest this fund in your care position .I took this decision because I am still a young boy and can not manage this fund very well and my father relatives are not happy with my father's wealth when he was aliVe and through my investigation I have found out that their hands is in my father's death and I don't want my father's hard earned money to be misused by evil men. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
kindly send me the following information below.
1 Your full name..................
2 Your telephone number...........
3 Your home address...............
4 Your Account information......................
5 Your email address............................
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Lome Togo where my late father deposited the money . I will also issue a letter of authorisation that will empower you as the my foriegn partner to enable the bank transfer the money to your Account. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein
My regards to your family.
I am waiting to hear from you soon.
yours Sincerely,
Frank Morgan
frankmorgan363@yahoo.com

Di 4. Feb 2014, 18:47

Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Bild, Essen, Dating, Cam, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz